Asian American communities stand up amid string of violent attacks

This something you’re assuming based on some high profile examples (vs some sort of study or stats on the subject), I assume? :wink:

No, I don’t have studies or stats to back it up. There’s often some bizarre online manifesto.

But we shouldn’t we just assume it to be true, right? At least we’d look into his past, etc.

5 Likes

Of course. I’m just amused people are like, yea, it’s not a hate crime because the murderer said so!

1 Like

It was a hate crime against women.

2 Likes

The hoodlums behind the spate of attacks in Seatle must have taken a time machine to 2020, heard Trump and gone back to 2019.

3 Likes

Piece of shit:

2 Likes

These cowards always attack people who can’t fight back.

1 Like

To be fair, maybe America should just belong to the native indians. Everybody else should just get the fuck out.

My point being, black people in America originally came from somewhere else too. And so did white people. What gives anybody the right to be such assholes to anyone else?

It’s sickening to see so many people like rabid animals. I don’t understand their wanting to hurt others and can’t help but think it’s a combination of mental health issues, unchecked “peaceful protesters”, and police who are defunded and demoralized. I’ll be visiting at Christmas but will avoid places like NYC plus be on alert.

2 Likes

Let the Native Americans tribes be assholes to one another!

1 Like

Since Native Americans came from Asia, they are also technically Asians, and we are all technically Africans.

1 Like

the real citizens of the USA the others are all emigrants or “expats” as they like to call the Anglo-Saxons so much, lol

1 Like

More white supremacists in L.A.

Are these attacks in these videos specifically carried out because the victim is Asian? Or are they just getting more airtime now because the victim is Asian?

My point being that these attacks look pretty normal tbh. at least for where they are (american big cities)

My friend got his skull split open being pistol whipped in our neighborhood, it was on camera , yet he wasn’t asian so it seems like no one really cared to put it on the news.

1 Like

I think both are probably true.

Disaggregating the data shows huge disparities.

If this is normal in the USA I am sorry but something is wrong there

He lost me at “under a system of white supremacy.” :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

How else would you describe the Chinese exclusion act?