Asian American communities stand up amid string of violent attacks

To the people not seeing seeing the justice in the video above.

Has New York ever been sane? :thinking:

Meanwhile in San Franciscoā€¦

https://twitter.com/DionLimTV/status/1418357827903492096

Can you put up highly targeted news of the violence in your country so I can determine my future travel plans? lol

California and New York and many cities in USA seems full of crime. Its so sorry since USA is rich so can not understand it? I was in Australia and Ireland and seems much more safe than USA

Sad:

Experiencing anti-Asian racism firsthandā€¦

4 Likes

Nice video!! Seems most of the bad things I see are big cities like New York, or Washington DC. I will mentioned this video when I visit the Arkansas diner here in Kao City.

1 Like

All your useless anecdotes donā€™t change that fact that 75% of all hate crimes committed against Asian-Americans are white.

I do not understand your comment has to do with the video in Arkansas, there is not much hate in it was the point of it. I never mentioned any racial groups or the video does not make a point of it?

I think heā€™s talking to @Cake.

No thatā€™s a good video. They act like little kids: Make huge generalizations about every new data point.

And better yet, they donā€™t dishonestly present the data they acquireā€¦at least I donā€™t think they do.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s because they are little kids. :laughing:
It seems their primary goal was to make a viral video.

1 Like

They made us wear masks. They hate us!

She said Chinaman. They hates us!

They wonā€™t play basketball with us. They hate us!

That one would. They donā€™t hate us!

They invited us for birthday drinks. They donā€™t hate us!

The second video they made in the city was also nice.

2 Likes

Seems still a problem in USA or getting bad with not being a good place for Asians, this from BBC

US Olympian Sunisa Lee ā€˜pepper sprayed in racist attackā€™ - BBC News

Hmmmā€¦the race of the attacker wasnā€™t mentioned.

With the exception of tracing the attacker I donā€™t think race should ever be mentioned.

2 Likes

Huh, I figured the old Chinese visiting professor Kung fuing some guy would have made it to the thread.

While I agree, the establishment media has decided almost always when a white person attacks a minority group you mention the race, but almost always when a minority group attaches someone you do not. Itā€™s similar to their rule that (almost always) whenever a republican-appointed judge rules goes against the left and the establishment media (but I repeat myself), you mention the political party who appointed him, but otherwise you do not mention it.

1 Like