Ask Namahottie!

Go ahead. No question to big, no answer too small. I guarantee satisfaction or your post back.

What the HELL is THAT? You really should get it seen to.

Why is “brainwashing” something negative? If “washing” means “to remove dirt”, should “brainwashing” not be a positive process? If I am going “to pollute my brain” now, will I be better off afterwards? :loco:

Are you in Chicago now or somewhere more exciting? Is it true that Batman lives in Chicago really?

Why did Jefferson Airplane want us to go ask Alice?

So who WILL Obama pick?

is this question too big?

Perhaps this is too small?

[quote=“Funk500”]
[/quote]Girth is more important.

Is there really a garden on top of City Hall?

Where are the answers?

Lost in the time-zone, I think.

Here’s my question. And since this is the only female ask thread (apart from Aunt Iris, but she’s on vacay), I will use this opportunity to gain some meaningfull and hopefully inspirational womanly insight…

What’s all the fuss about Desperate Housewives, the show? I tried watching it, I don’t get it.

Cubs or White Sox? Possible World Series? That actually would be pretty cool.

How many holes does it take to fill the Albert Hall?

Why have I waited until the first week of school to get the flu?

Why are men so stupid?

Are skinny blond women who act very stupid and are very “easy” really like that, or are they really intelligent but emotionally desperate?

Why does my non-drowsey cold formula still make me very sleepy?

Why am I so ambivilant about my chosen carrear?

Why, oh why, OH WHY can’t I feel at home in my own country?

Why am I constantly, but ALWAYS so restless?

I’m in Chicago. And of course Batman lives here, we have corruption,hello. :doh:

Ran out of 'shooms. Will get back to you after the weekend.

Sources say he wants someone who will challenge him, not be a “yes man” to his ideas…

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”][quote=“Funk500”]
[/quote]Girth is more important.[/quote]

And now we know why you always got the hugs :howyoudoin:

Yes… which reminds me…I’ve got to go see about my crops :beatnik:

Lost in the time-zone, I think.

Here’s my question. And since this is the only female ask thread (apart from Aunt Iris, but she’s on vacay), I will use this opportunity to gain some meaningfull and hopefully inspirational womanly insight…

What’s all the fuss about Desperate Housewives, the show? I tried watching it, I don’t get it.[/quote]

You have a life that’s why you don’t get it. It’s not about Desperate housewives, but mocking those who watch the show.