Ask urodacus!

How so? He has some action going on with a fine ass Elven princess…[/quote]
Whatever. Oscar Wilde was MARRIED.[/quote]
Now that, I didn’t know. :astonished:

Aragorn is HOT and NOT gay. So there. That’s all I have to say about that.

and speaking of gay issues, is there any scientific research into who or what can become a gay icon?

I think they have to get queen’s approval first or something.

Why do men grow facial hair and (most) women don’t?

Testosterone. hair follicles in the armpits, face, and groin (and also back and chest) are sensitive to testosterone levels, and grow more luxuriant, thicker hair when testosterone levels are high (they begin to rise during puberty). Both sexes produce testosterone, but much more is made in men by the testes (hence the name). In women, the oestrogen from the ovaries normally outweighs the testosterone signal, but after menopause, when the ovaries stop making so much oestrogen, the relative testosterone level rises (though actual production level never really changes much). That causes more hair growth in pubic regions, armpits, face and back. Mmm, back hair.

Of course it’s testosterone. I’m not utterly thick. But what is the FUNCTION of said facial hair?

Good point, jp. And why is it often ginger? I have several dark haired mates with ginger beards. Very odd.

Natural selection-based measure to keep the population growth within operable limits.

why do we have additional hair in areas that also have sex pheromone-releasing sweat glands? To spread the good funk around.

Are bushy beards a badge of sexual readiness? Most probable answer. So, if you have a beard you are attracted to those without. Unless you’re a bear.

why do we have additional hair in areas that also have sex pheromone-releasing sweat glands? To spread the good funk around.

Are bushy beards a badge of sexual readiness? Most probable answer. So, if you have a beard you are attracted to those without. Unless you’re a bear.[/quote]

What if I am a bear?

then you probably have a fascination for other large hairy men and sport a bushy beard, a big moustache, open-arse chaps, and a small leather cap and crop.

backless chaps, where i come from. But open-arse works well.

OMG…youre a visionary! HOW DID YOU KNOWWWW!!!

:laughing:

Snadman borrowed my crop.

It came back…unusable

Snadman borrowed my crop.

It came back…unusable…[/quote]
Don’t be so stupid. Nothing wrong with it that a quick lick wouldn’t take good care of.

So I’ll just go over and start a WCIF assless chaps thread about now…

So I’ll just go over and start a WCIF assless chaps thread about now…[/quote]

Ooooo, I wouldn’t, you probably won’t like what you find…

I see assless chaps here every day. Every now and again though, when a nice, firm tushie happens by it does cheer up my day. Just the other day, in fact, there was a workman out working on a building. He was DEEPLY tanned, and very well formed by the demands of his work. MMmmmm!! Great ass and very nice legs. I can’t for the life of me understand why any woman would actually PREFER some pasty white office dude. Oh, yeah, must be the money.

Never mind. Sorry. The ass thing got me sidetracked.

BTW, have you ever seen assless chaps on an actually assless chap? It’s just pathetic, really.

I don’t get how people wear chaps at all, actually. I rode horses growing up (like every little girl in the universe, I know) and we would wear half chaps which were great but every once in a while I’d get stuck in a pair of real live full chaps and gosh it was awful! These hot leathery awful things in 100 degree heat blargh.

I’ll take the crop and the cute little hat but seriously could go the rest of my life never donning a pair of full blown chaps again!