Ask urodacus!

[quote=“housecat”]I can’t for the life of me understand why any woman would actually PREFER some pasty white office dude. Oh, yeah, must be the
money
.[/quote]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:ponder: Hang, on… You were serious? :astonished:

do NOT click on the rest of the site, please. very :nsfw:

ROLROLROLROL.

Urodacus…how did you find me so quickly on line?! I have always enjoyed my annoymity at my safe haven uknakedmen . com but now I feel all my fun has been spoiled!

Hahaha love it.

In all seriousness… well, more serious than me joking about being “a bear”, I still gotta say no to the chaps. I hate those. Maybe like, boots, but no chaps. If a man approached me wearing them I really dont know how I would react. I dont know if I would be inspired favorably.

I have to say tho, the little hat and whatnot could be used tastefully, you know the resurgence of the military fashion is rather eye catching, I feel like its a come-back but its still pretty engaging and fresh. Edgy I think is a good word, brings a whole new approach to sexy into play.

Although, whats scary about this picture is yes, that is actually a person.

What say you Urodacus? How do you feel about the trend in military fashion?

I like this outfit a lot. Would totally wear it.

[quote=“NomNomTaiwan”]

I like this outfit a lot. Would totally wear it.[/quote]

Which army dresses its female soldiers in such a manner? Perhaps I can ask to be sent there to - write a guidebook or enlist or something.

In all seriousness…a man wearing that wouldn’t approach you. He’d be approaching jimipresley…

[quote=“NomNomTaiwan”]

I like this outfit a lot. Would totally wear it.[/quote]
I dunno about the outfit, but I’d certainly wear her. :smiley:

that’s MY answer, damn you!

glad i’m not a rolling stone.

[quote=“urodacus”]that’s MY answer, damn you!

glad I’m not a rolling stone.[/quote]
Beat you to it! :raspberry:

Lol you guys make me laugh :laughing: <-- like that. but kinda more like this --> :roflmao: but not quite all over the floor

Ok, Doc, serious answer please, if you can.
I get up this morning, there are 3 cockroach legs sitting in the middle of the kitchen floor, no other body parts anywhere around, my wife didn’t have anything to do with it.
WTF??

10-1 it’s your gecko.

Or some other animal that hunts cockroaches and spits out the legs… maybe a rat.

Which is better, Mr Chief: the knowledge that you have cockroaches in the kitchen, or the suspicion that you have rats?

[quote=“urodacus”]10-1 it’s your gecko.

Or some other animal that hunts cockroaches and spits out the legs… maybe a rat.

Which is better, Mr Chief: the knowledge that you have cockroaches in the kitchen, or the suspicion that you have rats?[/quote]
I’d go for knowledge I had geckos

[quote=“urodacus”]10-1 it’s your gecko.

Which is better, Mr Chief: the knowledge that you have cockroaches in the kitchen, or the suspicion that you have rats?[/quote]

Gecko.
This is right by the door where they come in, so buddy’s definitely earning his keep.

Do you have ants? They eat the meaty bits and often leave behind the wings/legs.

ants, rats, what’s one little letter between friends?

The legs are often the best part.

I’m a thorax man myself.

Suspicion? WTF? They shit all over the place and suspicion goes right out the door. Even before I saw the bastard I knew there was one lurking about. The only suspicions I had were regarding where the f&*^er came in!

Can climate change cause earthquakes?

Just a minute, let me ask Ms Palin.

:runaway: