At the hairdressers

I could do with some phrases for later today. How do I say:

Curly?
Shave it at the back, not straight across?

And If I decide it’s all going, is 我想成為光頭 (wo xiang chengwei guangtou) enough?
That is very unlikely, but it’s good to know these things.

[quote=“Nuit”]I could do with some phrases for later today. How do I say:

Curly?[/quote]Juan3 juan3 de

[quote]Shave it at the back, not straight across?[/quote]I’m not sure what you mean in English. Shave the back could be: lu2 hou4 mian4
Maybe for the rest - but not in a straight horizontal line: dan4 shi4 bu2 yao4 hen3 zhi2 zhi2 de yi4 heng2

[quote]And If I decide it’s all going, is 我想成為光頭 (wo xiang chengwei guangtou) enough?[/quote] That’ll work just fine and they ought to admire your ingenuity in working with the language you have. Alternatively, you could say - shave it all clean: quan2 bu4 lu2 guang1

Can somebody please tell me how to say the following, in Mandarin,to my Hairdresser.?
Are you actually capable of cutting Hair in a style that 50% of the Worlds’ Population does?.
Something in between a Japanese Boy Band and a Monk, perhaps?.

Thanks, I managed to work the ‘juan juan de’ in somewhere, which was very helpful.

I never want to lose face though, and when he rabbits on at me about stuff I don’t understand, I’m too quick to agree. Just hope it’s nothing too important.
Like I should’ve disagreed with his interpretation of my ‘1-2cm’, but heck, it’ll grow back.