Aunty Anne Pretzels

1 Like

I hope they heavliy discount them at closing as they always did in the ol’Us of A
Thats when i buy those haha , we hit cinnabon and aunties @8:50pm often ,Nice to live across the street from a mall

Hmm. Last time around, weren’t they only in department stores, with no independent streetside branches? Maybe they’re doing that differently this time.

Yeah, hence my post. This branch isn’t in a department store, and that mildly surprised me. I don’t remember seeing independent stores last time around, but maybe others remembered differently.

Tangentially related: has anyone seen any good sociology papers about “line culture” in Taiwan? I almost feel like there’s a major subset of people for whom this is a hobby.

I hope this is still around by the time i get back to taiwan. Price is steep but worth trying once or twice.

Has anyone been there yet?

I was going to go after work today, but saw they were limiting the number you could buy and you could only buy set meals this week. Guess I’ll go next week when the crowd dies down.

1 Like