Aussie mass murder

He was a mentally ill person known to the Australian police.

1 Like

Cheers for writing that out. I actually donā€™t really disagree with what you say. Or Gain, if thatā€™s what he is intendingā€¦though its hard to tell sometimes as he can be pretty extreme at times :hugs: . My only issue is on the broad brush of masculine being toxic by nature, which is all too common now to say. Sadly. There are general commonalities across many spectrums of cultures where masculine can mean certian things. Toxic is not one of them, I really must insist. I am not saying there arenā€™t loads of toxic masculine people, just that being a masculine person does not equate to being toxic which is what is so often implied/assumed (not saying you are ). Much like feminine folks arenā€™t, by proxy, toxic. Though many females certainly are toxic as well. But itā€™s not related to their vagā€¦itā€™s just them being cunts or assholes and almost always being mentally ill/unbalanced/uneducated/improperly informed.

I would say itā€™s fairly obvious human males tend to be more physically aggressive than human females. Not more aggressive, however. But aggressive isnt a negative. Per se. It certainly can be, and those types can be called something outside of a sex or gender judgement for what they are. All I am saying is that having male or female traits isnā€™t always a real cause for calling someone toxic. Like saying females having periods and babies are psycho hormonal and toxic. Instead, we can call murderous psychopaths toxic, all day. But they arenā€™t murderous psychopaths because they poses a penis or vagina. There are FAR deeper realities causing their mental instability. That is the toxic part.

To be so cheap as to render actual toxicity into terms so simple as gender groups, is pretty basic and incorrect. We know more about how the body and brain works to have to devolve into such basic claims :slight_smile:

And yesterday another Sydney knife attack against a famous Bishop. Terrorist attack against a Christian leader.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/15/australia/sydney-australia-stabbing-wakeley-intl/index.html

sad, an Asian international student was killed too

When I read about most (all?) victims being female above, I could guess the reason why.

The killerā€™s father, Andrew Cauchi, however, said he knew why his son, who suffered from schizophrenia, had targeted women. He blamed his sonā€™s frustration at not having a girlfriend.

ā€œBecause he wanted a girlfriend, and heā€™s got no social skills, and he was frustrated out of his brain,ā€ the 76-year-old told reporters outside his home in Toowoomba in Queensland state, an area approximately 540 miles from the New South Wales border with Sydney.

I assumed he just went after the easy targets

1 Like

Schizophrenia.

Severe mental issues. Known to police. A total failure on the part of many.

Tragic.

1 Like

He went after women because he was a misogynistic piece of shit troubled by TOXIC MASCULINITY.

Yes, he was a mentally ill MISOGYNISTIC person troubled by TOXIC MASCULINITY known to the Australian police.

Indeed sexist, abusive peice of shit. There is nothing masculine about his case it seems. In fact, he is probably frustrated for exactly the opposite: having little to no masculinity and not being attractive to anyone because he is a non masculine psychopath

1 Like

Your ideology is really starting to grate.

4 Likes

Make Aus grate again

He was schizophrenic. Perhaps do more reading and less ranting. It will help you in the long run.

7 Likes

Wasnt he also some kind of rentboy/masseuse/language exchange with benefits
kinda guy?

Was he?

He Was definitely Australian.

Saw sthg about his online profile to give massages and customers could enjoy him any way they like or sthg

He also had schizophrenia.

2 Likes

i read that he was mad he was not able to get a girlfriend. many guys who are unable to get a girlfriend think their way out is to kill a lot of people preferably women.

1 Like

so sad for all of the dead. incredibly sad for their loved ones to die like this
its just too dangerous to go out in public anymore these days. so many misfits and wierdos and pyschos out there just want to murder innocents especially the ones who cant fight back.

demons walk among us in the form of crazy lost souls.