Aussie Nationals, Can you do something about this?

Senator BRANDIS
Thank you very much, Senator Leyonhjelm, for that question and for the courtesy of giving me some advanced notice of it, so I’ve got some information from the Minister for Trade which I can give to you.Taiwan is an important economic partner for Australia, and our bilateral relationship continues to expand. The government is open to the possibility of pursuing better market access arrangements and closer economic cooperation with Taiwan. Any arrangements Australia concluded with Taiwan would be consistent with our one-China policy.

https://medium.com/@leyonhjelm/wheres-the-free-trade-agreement-with-taiwan-bf33b51fab18

“Communist China has a history of arresting Australian employees of Australian companies and detaining them for long periods of time, only releasing them after they confess to implausible crimes. Can you advise whether the liberal democratic government of Taiwan has ever done the same to any Australians?”

Whammo!

Unfortunately assasination of asinine right wing politicians , while tempting, is currently illegal in Australia

Even for the soundest of eugenic reasons.

Indent know about the comment, but it’s a shame only right-wing politicians in any country have the balls to stick up for Taiwan these days.