Austrian Fascist Dies In Car Crash

Nice to see fascist scum like Joerg Haider die. I really hope the car wasn’t too badly damaged.

BroonAustrian

“The leader is dead. He was fighting in first line against the Mongolian hordes, but was finally overwhelmed in his VOLKSWAGEN of Teutonic origin fighting against Toyotas, Nissans and Mushibishis. He, the Arian runner was speeding at 142 km/h in front of the retarded unworthy import car pack, when a hostile pillar threw himself in front of the light combat tank of German origin, sending the beloved leader crashing down on the road, in a last glorious struggle for white superiority on the road. May German shepherds guide him to his final rest in Walhalla…” :blah:

No seriously, he once said not all was bad about Hitler’s days. Well, not all is bad about car accidents… :smiley:

[quote=“bob_honest”]“The leader is dead. He was fighting in first line against the Mongolian hordes, but was finally overwhelmed in his VOLKSWAGEN of Teutonic origin fighting against Toyotas, Nissans and Mushibishis. He, the Arian runner was speeding at 142 km/h in front of the retarded unworthy import car pack, when a hostile pillar threw himself in front of the light combat tank of German origin, sending the beloved leader crashing down on the road, in a last glorious struggle for white superiority on the road. May German shepherds guide him to his final rest in Walhalla…” :blah:

No seriously, he once said not all was bad about Hitler’s days. Well, not all is bad about car accidents… :smiley:[/quote]

Made me smile althought it’s a sad thing when people die, well in most cases it is.

Between, some unworthy pack really dared to put a speed limit of 70 km/h there followed by 50 km/h shortly after that. He actually hit the pole with the sign. So you see, speed limits can kill too.

Another yuppie scum bites the dust…

[quote=“mingshah”]
Between, some unworthy pack really dared to put a speed limit of 70 km/h there followed by 50 km/h shortly after that. He actually hit the pole with the sign. So you see, speed limits can kill too.[/quote]

:doh: Ouch… [didn’t know that]

[quote=“BBC”]Austrian far-right politician [color=#FF0000]Joerg Haider was drunk at the time of his fatal car crash[/color] last Saturday, an official from his party has said.

Stefan Petzner, the new head of Mr Haider’s Alliance for Austria’s Future (BZO), said the blood alcohol level was well above the legal limit.

Mr Haider, 58, was driving alone after leaving a nightclub early on Saturday when his car crashed and overturned.

Police have said [color=#FF0000]he was travelling at 142km/h (88mph) in a 70km/h zone[/color]. [/quote]
That’s about as stupid as you’d expect this character to have been. At least he didn’t have a chance to hurt anyone.

[quote]The successor to the Austrian rightwing populist Jörg Haider, Stefan Petzner, has shocked the staunchly conservative country by revealing in a tearful interview that they shared a “special relationship”.

Petzner, 27, who was confirmed yesterday as the leader of the Alliance for the Future of Austria (BZO) after Haider’s death in a car crash two weeks ago, made the admission on Austrian radio, effectively confirming long-standing rumours that he and Haider were lovers.

Attempts by the party to stop repeats of the broadcast failed after the state broadcaster ORF insisted it would not be gagged.

Petzner, who met Haider five years ago when he was working as a beauty correspondent, said he felt a “magnetic attraction” to the firebrand politician, who was 31 years his senior. He said that Haider’s main worry was that their relationship would not withstand the age gap.

Petzner said: “We had a relationship that went far beyond friendship. Jörg and I were connected by something really special. He was the man of my life.”

The news stunned Austria, which has been coming to terms with the death of the anti-immigrant politician. Haider, who voted against a parliamentary motion to lower the age of consent for homosexuals, had presented himself as a family man who drank sparingly. But after the car crash it was revealed that he had been driving at twice the speed limit, his blood alcohol level had been four times the legal limit, and he had spent his final hours in a gay bar in Klagenfurt, the capital of the southern state where he was governor.

There has been further speculation that the crash happened after Haider and Petzner argued at a party.

Petzner said that Claudia, Haider’s wife of 32 years and the mother of his two daughters, had not objected to their relationship.

But in an interview published in an Austrian women’s magazine, Petzner’s sister Christiane seemed to suggest otherwise.

“Claudia was sometimes jealous of him because he spent more time with her husband than she did,” she said.[/quote]
guardian.co.uk/world/2008/oct/23/jorge

A liar and a hypocrite, as you would expect.

It’s one thing to dress up in Nazi uniforms in the bedroom, quite another thing to found an actual crypto Nazi party and get it into government.

Some people take role play to far.

• wikipedia

From the looks of the article, (the OP is gay himself), the argument suggests that closet gays are more extreme right to compensate, and may be in organizations like political parties, churches, etc., and may, due to inner psychological turmoil more than real ideology, indirectly hurt other gays from their positions of authority. pretty sad, if true.

andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/t … rs-ga.html

Some people say McCain was going to take the week off from campaigning to attend the funeral, but then he flip-flopped on that too.

Right, because the Republican Party is exactly the same as the Austrian Freedom Party. There’s like totally no policy difference between them :unamused:

Ultra-right wingers who think everyone is below them, I suppose. Of course, the way McCain and Palin egg on their supporters who shout “TERRORIST!” “KILL HIM!” and “N*GGER!” at their increasingly frantic campaign events, it sounds like it won’t be too long before they vow to retake the Sudetenland.

MFGR, it’s hard to tell if you’re being sarcastic or dishonest. I don’t see any indication that McCain/Palin are egging on the nutters in the crowd.

There’s a case to be made for Palin egging them on directly, but not McCain. He’s stomped on that shit more than a few times.

There’s also a case for party operatives stoking the fires, and as party leader, McCain has to own some responsibility for that.

What did she do?

Yes.

That’s pretty thin. If there were any indication that McCain was behind those activities, I’d accept that. Take the 2004 as a counter-example. Two of the Bush campaign’s lawyers were affiliated with the SBVT 527 (they resigned after investigative journalists discovered the connection and outed them). Prominent supporters of Bush openly championed the SBVT. The campaign’s connections to the SBVT were tangible. There’s nothing like that between the McCain campaign and these racist nutters. Incidentally, McCain pubicly condemned the SBVT during the 2004 campaign.

McSame said something once to the people shouting out some of the really offensive crap … then he gave up and embraced it, falsely claiming that the “same thing” is happening at Democrat events. At which point, he copied Palin’s habit of egging them on with more and more false allegations of Obama being a good pal of the terrorists, etc. I think you are not being accurate at all in claiming that McSame has “stomped on that shit more than a few times.” Perhaps it is more correct to say McSame has “stomped on that shit once and then gladly tracked that shit all over the house.”

In contrast to McSame’s false allegation about what happens at Democrat events, Obama tells crowds who merely boo McCain’s name not to do even that and simply urges them just to go vote. In contrast to the false allegation, nobody’s yelling “TERRORIST!” “KILL HIM!” or “HONKY!” at Obama events with regards to McSame.

[quote=“Jaboney”]There’s a case to be made for Palin egging them on directly, but not McCain. He’s stomped on that shit more than a few times.

There’s also a case for party operatives stoking the fires, and as party leader, McCain has to own some responsibility for that.[/quote]

Who exactly is responsible for those robocalls? Who said they were perfectly acceptable? Who authorised them and paid for them?

This idea that John McCain is a decent guy but all these terrible things are being done by those underneath him without his consent is simply ridiculous

He is a good pal of William Ayers, who was a terrorist. So the allegation is not false. Incidentally if you attack McCain for slurs when he hasn’t personally indulged in them, you take away any tactical reason for future Republican candidates to rein in their loony extremists. I’m sure the rabid right will conclude from McCain’s probable election loss compared to Bush’s two wins that Swift Boating works and McCain was a fool for not doing it more, so don’t complain if the next Republican Presidential candidate decides on a much nastier campaign than McCain one. I know if I were them, I would.

Also rebranding your opponents with ‘satirical’ names like McSame whilst accusing them of being absolutely evil reminds me of this cartoon, and this is not a good thing -

And come to think of it, why are you reposting old slurs about McCain in a thread about some Austrian chappie?

I guess Haider was from the Ernst Rohm wing of the party.