Authentic Italian Restaurants in Taipei Area

Absolutely

I was a big fan of their Tienmu outpost on Shidong Road. Having to buy new pants though led me to try to temper this enthusiasm. :upside_down_face:

Guy

3 Likes

I’ll be checking out The Lasagna Bar soon. Made reservations.

4 Likes

The Lasagna Bar was excellent. But strangely, I enjoyed everything outside of the main dish more than the actual lasagna. I mean the lasagna was very good, but everything else was approaching blow me away good.

I highly recommend the restaurant.

Parking is a bit of a problem. We lucked out but I can see how that would be a real issue. And the MRT station would be a bit of a walk, especially in this heat.

5 Likes

Ah, you went to the proper restaurant attached it. Never actually tried that, only went to the “proper” lasagna bar, had my lasagna, a glass of wine and the went back to office. Happy u enjoyed, they work well

4 Likes

We actually sat down in the bar area not knowing there was an attached seating area. I was thinking how puny the place was but also how unique. The guy then told us our table was in another place, which was also small but with nicer decor. I guess there is also seating upstairs somewhere.

Lasagna and wine for a work lunch sounds great!

2 Likes

Italian style mate haha

1 Like

Not sure how much “work” I’d get done after that though!

Guy

Well, it’s all relative, after lunch no work usually for us Italian, we have our siesta (abbiocco/pennichella)

3 Likes

Didn’t know there is one in Songshan. We have a Lasagna Bar in Tianmu. We also have a Pita Bar. Disappointingly, neither are bars.

That’s the point.

Life is for living

1 Like

You sir deserve Italian citizenship!

Wait . . . :thinking:

Guy

1 Like