[Authentication] Need canadian lawyer or notary public

I’m applying for a work position in Taiwan that requires me to have my resume of my previous work experience in Canada notarized by a Canadian citizen with a seal or stamp(ie. a lawyer or other notary public) Please contact me if you are or know of a lawyer or someone who can help me. I will pay money for your time and help. Email me at sircutbreaker@yahoo.com or call me at 0913315451

The Canadian Trade Office offers notary services. Their address is:
Canadian Trade Office in Taipei
Fuxing North Road, #365, 13th Floor
Taipei, 105, Taiwan
Tel: 2544-3000