Autism and vaccines

you dodged the entirety of my post, including the fact autism is caused by immune activation, specifically surges in IL-6, both prenatally and postnatally (and hence nothing to do with genetics). feel free to educate yourself:

and what about Generation Rescue? they’re one of many orgs who’ve successfully fought for the release of internal CDC docs which prove the CDC knew vaccines caused neurodevelopmental damage as early as 1999. of course you dodged the proof given to you in my post above.

and let’s quote CDC and other scientists from the 2000 simpsonwood transcripts:

Dr. Verstraeten [CDC], pg. 40: “…we have found statistically significant relationships between the exposure and outcomes for these different exposures and outcomes. First, for two months of age, an unspecified developmental delay, which has its own specific ICD9 code. Exposure at three months of age, Tics. Exposure at six months of age, an attention deficit disorder. Exposure at one, three and six months of age, language and speech delays which are two separate ICD9 codes.

Exposures at one, three and six months of age, the entire category of neurodevelopmental delays, which includes all of these plus a number of other disorders

Dr. Verstraeten [CDC], pg. 44: “Now for speech delays, which is the largest single disorder in this category of neurologic delays. The results are a suggestion of a trend with a small dip. The overall test for trend is highly statistically significant above one.”

Dr. Verstraeten [CDC], pg. 76: “What I have done here, I am putting into the model instead of mercury, a number of antigens that the children received, and what do we get? Not surprisingly, we get very similar estimates as what we got for Thimerosal because every vaccine put in the equation has Thimerosal. So for speech and the other ones maybe it’s not so significant, but for the overall group it is also significant….Here we have the same thing, but instead of number of antigens, number of shots. Just the number of vaccinations given to a child, which is also for nearly all of them significantly related.”

Dr. Guess, pg. 77: “So this essentially is a 7% risk per antigen, an antigen is like in DPT you’ve got three antigens.”

Dr. Verstraeten [CDC], pg. 77: “Correct.”

Dr. Egan, pg. 77: “Could you do this calculation for aluminum?”

Dr. Verstraeten [CDC], pg. 77: "I did it for aluminum…Actually the results were almost identical to ethylmercury because the amount of aluminum goes along almost exactly with the mercury one."

=====================

all autistics have extreme levels of neural inflammation / microglial activation:

Postnatal:
Brain IL-6 elevation causes neuronal circuitry imbalances and mediates autism-like behaviors :

and

"Hepatitis B Vaccine Increases IL-6 in the Brain The Li et al. study (by the Dr Zhibin Yao research group at Sun Yat-Sen University in China) reported that hepatitis B vaccine caused an increase of IL-6 in rat brain (Fig. 5F, below). The increase in IL-6 was observed 8 weeks after receipt of the hepatitis B vaccine. 8 weeks is a long time in rat development. "

Prenatal: Caltech findings
https://authors.library.caltech.edu/64454/

more on immune activation/surges in Il-6 being the root cause of autism:

Dosages of 100mcg/kg, 300mcg/kg, and 550mcg/kg Al adjuvant cause neuron death, muscle weakness, learning and memory impairment, and pathological behavior changes in animals.