Autism and vaccines

Well, at least we’re getting this out of the way before another April rolls around and we have to listen to “awareness” again 24/7 while donating to organizations with no autistic people on their boards which devote almost no money to supporting #actuallyautistic people.

1 Like

My faith layeth not in Google pictures, nor in the lies of men. Your Phd does not impress me unless it comes with facts.

“something statistically”, yeah, that something being neuro damage based on alum adjuvant/ethylmercury timing/thresholds.

well, i take it your silence on the french research teams confirming the findings of shaw/tomljenovic means your “safety” “doctor” was full of it.

ok. So, there is a doctor who is saying he found neuro damage based on alum adjuvant/ethylmercury timing/thresholds and you are saying it is proved. I don’t know it is true or not, and proved or not.

The source is a transcript of a meeting, right? Is the said claim published on some reviewed journal? If there is a conversation that doctorA:“so, there is no correlation between vaccine and autism.” doctorB:“correct.”, is it proved?

As well, you are silent on any of criticism on your “papers” and “researchers” by other doctors.

This kind of incidents decrease the researchers’ reliability.

1 Like

if we all just keep very quiet, this epidemic will just move on and go to another forum

1 Like

I believe here is no issue against forum rules. We are talking on calm and polite manner. If you don’t like this thread, you can just ignore.

Well, my faith relies on many things, but in this case I will just say that I just accept what the majority of the scientific community agrees on. True, they can be wrong. True, sometimes you can even know that there’s something funny going on, but in this case I don’t have any inclination to believe the anti-vaccines people. Hey, they might even be partially right, but to stop using vaccines is a disaster as it’s been proved.

2 Likes

quite the number of questions you have there.

most of your questions can be answered here, by the families of vaccine injured children who filed FOIAs and retrieved CDC’s internal reports of vaccine induced autism:

a rogue subordinate, who falsified data, fled the country, and refuses to return UBC’s data to shaw, somehow undermines shaw’s credibility? wrong. and shaw’s other alum adjuvant neurotoxicity studies stand, which are also confirmed by the french studies.

1. Biopersistence and brain translocation of aluminum adjuvants of vaccines.
    RK Gherardi, H Eidi, G Crépeaux, FJ Authier and J Cadusseau, Frontiers in neurology, 2015

2. Non-linear dose-response of aluminium hydroxide adjuvant particles: Selective low dose neurotoxicity.
    G Crépeaux, H Eidi, MO David, Y Baba-Amer, E Tzavara, B Giros, FJ Authier, C Exley, CA Shaw, J Cadusseau and RK Gherardi, Toxicology, Jan 2017 15

3. Slow CCL2-dependent translocation of biopersistent particles from muscle to brain.
    Khan, Combadière C, Authier FJ, Itier V, Lux F, Exley C, Mahrouf-Yorgov M, Decrouy X, Moretto P, Tillement O, Gherardi RK, Cadusseau J., BMC Med. 2013 Apr 4;11:99. doi: 10.1186/1741-7015-11-99.

where exactly are your alum adjuvant lab/animal “safety” studies? you can look, but you won’t find them (hint: they don’t exist).

I’ve got a suspicion you won’t apply the same logic to official CDC “safety” publications, despite the number of researchers/whistle blowers who have shouted cover-up:

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4554834/rep-bill-posey-cdc-whistleblower

edit: and Caltech warned about the dangers of prenatal vaccines years ago. how many miscarrages/deaths/autism cases occurred because CDC lied for decades?

http://abcnews.go.com/amp/Health/wireStory/study-prompts-call-examine-flu-vaccine-miscarriage-49813933

William Thompson

http://vaccine.fyi/antivax-myth-vaccines-contain-toxic-aluminum/

I know there many CDC doctors who did that kind of fault, or sometimes worse than those, human experimentation. So, just some CDC doctors saying something is not enough to believe that their claim is true, while there are valid counter arguments.

It seems you have not read counter arguing sites. There are some critics on internet about the papers you brought up here.

From “124 (now 144) papers that DO NOT prove vaccines cause autism”

1. {formerly 101} Slow CCL2-dependent translocation of biopersistent particles from muscle to brain
    Finally some real meat! A discussion on aluminum potassium sulfate (alum) and how it can persist! About time we got something I can sink my teeth into. Ok, let’s see. The researchers injected mice with alum and found that it can persist in distant organs (including the spleen and brain) for at least a year. Ok, so that means . . . nothing. Especially when they conclude that “This occurs at a very low rate in normal conditions explaining good overall tolerance of alum despite its strong neurotoxic potential”. It may be increased in an extremely small subset of the population with an anomolous CCL-2 gene. The research there is ongoing, but the authors essentially say that alum is very well tolerated. Another case where Ginger and her colleagues didn’t understand a word of what they were reading, but gosh the title sure sounds scary.
2 Likes

You can continue to discuss politely and calmly, but in my experience, a good anti-vaxxer on an autism epidemic roll never goes away and never gives up, no matter how many times he has to post the same tired lack of proof.

Women are being identified as autistic in higher rates today because formerly the ways autistic women adapt and “pass” in the neurotypical community were not recognized. Many of these diagnoses are of women already in adulthood. The OP would know that if he had ever spoken to anyone in the #actuallyautistic community, but that wouldn’t go well for him because, you know, autistic people by and large have little patience with alarmism and using autism as an agenda.

If I had to guess, I’d also guess that the OP supports the eradication of autistic people in the future, except at least he’s less of a threat than someone who had the real causation figured out. I would be more concerned about an Auti$m $peaks in that regard: their “research” is aimed almost exclusively at finding the cause and thereby eradicating it. Kind of like selective abortion of those destined to have blond hair, but “acceptable” because of the pathological model of autism that group holds to.

4 Likes

There’s biopersistence, and then there’s blatherpersistence…

At this moment, I’m not wanting @panicsell gone, as far as some new information provided. The repeated same quotes or links are boring, though.

If convincing researches provided, I have no hesitation to believe vaccine causes autism.

Coincidentally, an article about women who were late diagnosed:

It appears they often get misdiagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder.

1 Like

In the interest of keeping things civil (and it mostly has been) in this contentious topic, I removed some accusations of lying, personal attacks, etc. FYI

1 Like

there are just two questions.

1. Dr. Verstraeten’s statistical study was published?

2. doctorA:“so, there is no correlation between vaccine and autism.”
    doctorB:“correct.”
    This conversation proves that vaccine doesn’t cause autism?

I noticed you put here some researches with full of expert terminologies and contents, but don’t give me direct answers to my questions, or don’t show scientific refutations to the counter arguments on online.

As for the 3 papers by a French group, I’d like to see counter arguments to the criticism mentioned the following site.

the study’s conclusion does not support your opinion:

Conclusion
Nanomaterials can be transported by monocyte-lineage cells to DLNs, blood and spleen, and, similarly to HIV, may use CCL2-dependent mechanisms to penetrate the brain. This occurs at a very low rate in normal conditions explaining good overall tolerance of alum despite its strong neurotoxic potential. However, continuously escalating doses of this poorly biodegradable adjuvant in the population may become insidiously unsafe, especially in the case of overimmunization or immature/altered blood brain barrier or high constitutive CCL-2 production.

How exactly did you get that idea?

Various studies, together with anecdotal evidence have come up with men/women ratios ranging from 2:1 to 16:1.

More women are being identified as autistic because in the past, only the way autism presented in males was considered. Autism looks different in women, therefore many more women are being identified as autistic now than was the case before when only male-oriented measures were used.

What I said has nothing to do with any absolute ratio of autism incidence in men versus women. I strongly suspect absolute incidence may be roughly equal in men and women, but women’s coping mechanisms and a lack of knowledge among diagnosticians about what autism looks like in women means lower rates of identification in women than men so far.

4 Likes

For those interested in the topic of women with autism I recommend this excellent foreword by Tony Attwood, Autism expert from Australia.

http://www.tonyattwood.com.au/about-aspergers/girls-and-women-who-have-aspergers

2 Likes

So, I understand the conclusion says whether continuously escalating doses of this poorly biodegradable adjuvant in the population is unsafe or not has not been proved.

Is this wrong?

From “124 (now 144) papers that DO NOT prove vaccines cause autism”
“It may be increased in an extremely small subset of the population with an anomolous CCL-2 gene. The research there is ongoing, but the authors essentially say that alum is very well tolerated.”

Did you read this paper?

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1876285917304837