Auto Checkers Repairs and Servicing

Hi guys.

I have recently begun servicing and repairs at a garage I am working with on Chendu Rd., until I can build up enough custom and rent a nearby workshop.
If anyone is interested in the service then just give me a bell. 0939090807.

Labour is charged at 500NT per hour and I have multiple parts suppliers, so the majority of brands and models I can cater for.

I have been pretty rushed off my feet recently with a few local dealers interested in me. Apparently they are surprised that foreign techies work on ALL systems and that we don’t just use a hammer and the line “cha bu duo” to describe the way it has been fixed. I would be happy to pick up some business from foreign clients though as I’m sure some would find the service valuable as well as simpler in English.

Well cheers for now.

I forgot to mention that we have a free loan car too.

One of the services I am offering, which has been popular, especially amongst the beach go-ers and others who live near the coast is vehicle rustproofing.
If one isn’t sure what that means, then basically the paint is an oil based waterproof paint which prevents excessive corrosion of metal components and which is accelerated by the presence of salt, or salt water. Those who have lived near the coast for any time will understand how the presence of salt dramatically reduces the average life of a vehicle’s metal under-body and components.

The rustproofing is applied onto and into all available areas and is a cheap and effective way of reducing the obvious issues with water and salt ingress.
It is a fact that the majority of Taiwan produced vehicles lack the coverage of rustproofing than many European cars for example have. Taiwan does not typically spray salt onto roads to reduce levels of ice and snow, but salt from the sea air and typhoons never the less makes its way into vehicle components.

If anyone is interested in this service, then please contact me.

I have left a few before and after shots for clarity.

In case you were wondering, rustproofing is not sprayed directly onto the exhaust as it can burn, or the prop-shaft or drive-shaft components as it can cause imbalance.

I just updated the site with our service and repair page.

actaiwan.com/service_and_repairs.php

Some idle curiosity:-

What stuff do you use? (If its a trade secret that’s OK, its just idle curiosity)
What’s the chain for in the upper two photos?

the chain is to hold the spare wheel against the underbelly.

fairly common in utility vehicles and some vans.

also useful for getting confessions out of reluctant prisoners.

[quote=“urodacus”]the chain is to hold the spare wheel against the underbelly.

fairly common in utility vehicles and some vans.

also useful for getting confessions out of reluctant prisoners.[/quote]

OK, ta. Thought it might be something like that but couldn’t quite see how it’d work (On the wheel. The prisoner thing is pretty self-evident.)

Just got my car serviced with sulavaca yesterday. Did a great job and even didn’t mind me bugging him the whole way through the service. Highly recommended

[quote=“Ducked”]Some idle curiosity:-

What stuff do you use? (If its a trade secret that’s OK, its just idle curiosity)
What’s the chain for in the upper two photos?[/quote]

I use underseal. I apply it using an airline and gun after washing the underbelly with a high pressure hose. The procedure takes around three to four hours, not including drying times.