Avai tsou foreign criminals and crimes in taiwan

Has anyone been annoyed by this avai tsou and his group that for whatever reason focuses on foreign criminals. Him and his annoy group of admins are always on their high horse.

1 Like

Sat TV…
He created [redacted by mod]. That was weird.

Who is he. Why is he so weird. He has the most annoying views.

I don’t out posters ideNtities .

Previous poster Satellite TV.
Look up [redacted by mod].

He’s weird because he’s weird. Most of us oldtimers here know him in one way or another.

2 Likes

He’s a character let’s put it that way…
Another guy who posts in that group was also a character on here…

Long history

Seems to be down.

He’s always bothering people

Just look at the URL of his FB page. Has his name right in it. Or you can just google avai tsou. The first link is interesting.

After seeing that, it makes more sense. I remember when he used to post using his real name.

I remember him now. Anyways saying stupid things. Needs to get a life and stop annoying everyone. He loves to flaunt the law in people’s face.

Is this guy really a Taiwanese citizen.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

7 Likes

Supposedly naturalized. Which apparently gives him Carte Blanche to bash foreigners.

Why is he pretending to be an aboriginal on this page.

No idea. Can’t explain the thought process of that guy. Definitely has some odd views.

1 Like

He’s married to a nice indigenous lady.

Don’t make him an aboriginal. It’s like me making my profile of a Native American person. He has zero aboriginal blood as far as I know.

What’s wrong with this guy.

As far as I know he’s never claimed to be aboriginal. Sure, his user name and icon suggest that, but then again I doubt actual cows and raccoons are posting on Forumosa.

[redacted by mod] told me pretty much all I need to know about him.

3 Likes

But has posted pictures of himself dressed as such. Pretty sure Rocket and Milky’s avatars are not selfies. Though, they may be furries and we just don’t know.

1 Like

This douchecanoe also posts as Ralph Cannon. Look at the conversations he has with himself. What a fucking wanker.

Add in Clarence Trumbell Lovegod, formerly DangerMouse herein and you’ve got a lethal mix of psychotically sad circle jerking.

These two have the worst reputations imaginable on The Flob and have been banned countless times. They are so butthurt about not being able to shit all over us, again, herein, that they spend their sad pathetic lives creating sock puppets and harassing people thereout.

You know what would be fun? Sicking a certain “Dr.” on them and vice versa. Now, how can we do that???

I always thought they were just cut from the same cloth. This makes much more sense, in a way.

Is he also Tim Fitzgerald?