Avai tsou foreign criminals and crimes in taiwan

But I’m sure @gain still considers him a foreigner.

Ok but it’s like me posting a pic of myself as a Native American with a name like squatting tokala

1 Like

what are you guys talking about? can anyone give me a quick rundown?

in before Google -> i’m on the phone

Squatting Tokesalot?

1 Like

I maybe did…

I’ll check. If I’m pre-blocked from his account, you can bet on it.

Nope, I’m not, but he might be DC Jr. They’ve been known to use each other’s IDs.

Seriously, try reporting his page and IDs to Facebook. I doubt if anything will be done, but u never know.

This person took one of my fav pictures from when I was working as a talent agent, a pic of me and this 5-year-old actor that was so amazing to work with on set, and he twists this into calling me a pedophile. He has my phone number posted on his site and there is absolutely nothing I can do about it.

He’s also alluded to 15-year-old posts where I defended a friend busted for drugs against people on this site calling for his execution into making it sound like I am a drug dealer.

The lot of them hate drugs. They go in on Cannabis like it’s some horrible thing making people seem like they are criminal masterminds.

Oh, you should hear some of the lies Clarence Trumbell Lovegod aka Dangermouse (neither of these are his real names, nor is the name he introduced himself to all of us, dating and scammed one of us and socialized for years with us) has spun.

He told us he worked with Interpol to help get rid of undesirable foreigners for The Taiwan Government, for one.

These guys…smh

Yet none of them chime in about the recent busts of locals with hard drugs and other nefarious activities. Like the recent news about four 13-year-old girls being “lured” (K-man’s word) to a love motel with the promise of Ketamine cigarettes. Yet, had a hay day about the 'Murican guy who was wanted and arrested/deported for sleeping with that underage prostitute in Texas. Just worried about some potheads and hating on foreigners.

1 Like

That’s such a weird thing to say. Did no one just call him out right away from the red flags of Taiwan isn’t part of Interpol? They have no jurisdiction here.

worked with” not belonged to.

There has to some law against making such a claim.

There’s twenty Taiwanese on death row for drug smuggling in Indonesia right now.

Not a peep from them or the media.

2 Likes

In Taiwan, the only laws that get enforced are the ones that don’t matter.

2 Likes

Why didn’t Dangermouse get deported? I thought he did time for assaulting a police officer.

Such attitude only serves to put one self in the fast lane for karmic retribution.

aN8rA9z-1

Glass ceilings, stones, eyes, beams, specs and all that jazz.

Not only American society, I’d say most societies demonize some stuff while being blind to the real danger under their noses. Same with people.

2 Likes

Is this a response to my post? If so, I’m not chasing some kind of schadenfreude. I’m just mildly interested as to how he escaped deportation with his track record.

No, actually not. It was in response to someone so bold as in setting up a page to uncover and fake over the coals unlucky fellows who have fallen with the law…or worse, just accused of something.

And actually yours is a very interesting question.

1 Like

I wonder how old big ears keeps managing to get away with it.

1 Like