All About Avocados

The alert doesn’t. The avocado do. That’s why it’s 2 for NT$99.

What else does one do with it?

Some kind of facepack or something?

Drank it

1 Like

I mean when you have it without anything else to go with it, to me anyway. It tends to go well with other stuff though, such as smoothie, guacamole or sushi.

Most things go better with something else. Yeah, avocado on its own is a bit avocadoish.

Wellcome has avocados for 2 for 89nt.

That’s the deal I mentioned a few weeks ago, maybe ? I’m still waiting for it to ripen :joy:

1 Like

wrong.

Avocado
Lime
Salt
Spoon
Done

2 Likes

Avocado
Olive oil extra virgin
Salt
Pepper
Tabasco
Lime juice
Spoon
Done

2 Likes

Avocado
Lime
Salt
Onion
Tomato
Chili flakes
Done

1 Like

Avocado that is hard as a rock.
Find some way to soften it.
Then flavour it.

Avocado
Spoon
Salt
Done

2 Likes

I considered this method, but I don’t wish to increase the risk of developing piles.:flushed:

2 Likes

Chuck 'em. If they’re not soft by now they never will be. In fact, if you take the time to cut one open you’ll probably see that the seed has cracked open and the meat is more like wood than vegetable.

Sounds like cheap avocados for us! Close the border!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/america-would-run-out-of-avocados-in-weeks-if-trump-shuts-border-with-mexico-grower-warns

Don’t know if Trump has angered the healthy people yet. They probably don’t vote for him anyway, so not losing anything, and not gaining anything.

Oh no ! Californian growers will have to pay higher wages to workers to grow them in CA It’s the end of the World, Mr. Wells :wink:

1 Like

I had a roommate in college who just drizzled sriracha sauce on avocados and ate them. Somehow I haven’t been able to forget that. Never tried it myself but perhaps one day, in a fit of boredom, I will.

Half an avocado with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Lovely!

2 Likes