Awful Democrats: Their VERY OWN Thread

When it comes to elections, Democrats are just as conspiratorial and anti-democratic as the wackiest Trumpists. In October, Hillary Clinton popped upto pre-emptively question the legitimacy of the 2024 election. ‘Right-wing extremists already have a plan’, she says in a video, ‘to literally steal the next presidential election. And they’re not making a secret of it.’ Hillary and her friends call their campaign ‘Crush the Coup’, which sounds awfully similar to Trump’s ‘Stop the Steal’. But not to worry – the Democrats’ election denialism is the good kind.

Remember when Trump ordered restrictions? He was ‘racist’. Pelosi even hugged Chinese (looking) people in China Town for photo ops.

1 Like

Scum. Just a scumbag.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2022/12/29/schiff_perhaps_devin_nunes_gave_russia_documents_to_trump_that_ended_up_in_the_fireplace.html

SCHIFF: Absolutely. I think they have an obligation to do so. And, Wolf, one of the things that really concerns me as the chair of the Intelligence Committee is, according to Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony, there were boxes of documents, classified documents, taken from our committee, from the House Intelligence Committee or from Republican staff and perhaps Devin Nunes carted off to the White House for who knows what purpose. We don’t know what happened to those documents. We don’t know whether someone home Mark Meadows, we don’t know if some ended up in the fireplace. She wasn’t able to tell us the answer to those questions. But is very strange that a congressional committee would be, you know – or one party in that committee would be packaging up classified materials and bringing them in large scale to the White House for some reason.

BLITZER: So – but you don’t know which documents were burned, whether they were classified or not, for example?

SCHIFF: No, I don’t.

God, can Elon buy MSNBC, please!

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2022/12/27/malcolm_nance_mcveigh_would_be_considered_mainstream_today_we_need_laws_to_charge_domestic_terrorists.html

MALCOLM NANCE, FORMER MSNBC CONTRIBUTOR: Well, they certainly had to address it extensively. I published a book last year with the provocative title “They Want To Kill Americans,” and that’s what we’ve been seeing in the era of Trump.

When you go back to the historical intensities of the neo-Nazi and white supremacy movement of the United States, these things were beyond the fringe. They were really far out in the far corners, but the FBI generally infiltrated those groups, especially in the heyday of the 1980s when the highest level of that reached Timothy McVeigh, the man who blew up the Murrah Building in Oklahoma City, killing 186 Americans, who was very proud to do that.

In today’s world, Timothy McVeigh would be considered a mainstreamer, he might get an internship at a Congressman’s job and actually would organize with larger numbers of people, maybe not doing a terrorist attack the way he did.

What a fucking idiot.

fucking idiots are a dime a dozen in MSM, and still pull a decent paycheck. Vat Khan Wu Doo?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/house-speaker-race-byron-donalds-responds-after-cori-bush-says-his-being-black-makes-him-a-prop/ar-AA160gcK

Keep it classy!

“FWIW, @ByronDonalds is not a historic candidate for Speaker. He is a prop. Despite being Black, he supports a policy agenda intent on upholding and perpetuating white supremacy,” Bush tweeted Wednesday afternoon.

The response:

Donalds fired back: “FWIW, nobody asked @CoriBush her opinion on the matter. Before you judge my agenda, let’s have a debate over the policies and the outcomes. Until then, don’t be a crab in a barrel!”

I’d like an investigation of all the assholes who sold stock right just before covid smashed into NYC in 2020. A nice lengthy public reckoning.

The dems are coming for my gas stove!

Get him off the Intel Committee.

1 Like

He doesn’t look like the stereotypical tyrant.

1 Like

Nice. He had the gall the other day to refer to people that wanted a new Church committee as QAnon. Lol. Then people wonder why people hate the Democrats.

1 Like

Neither did, wait for it—- hitler!

1 Like

Well that and Jeffries is banging on about MAGAGAMAGA.

He’s not the only one, no. Too bad Omar didn’t vote for the committee in the end. The Squad seem to be fine with potential FBI overreach and interference in domestic politics, it’s the new left wing

That would make her a bookend as well as a bell end.

The Nation: What you expect us to be! :laughing:

1 Like

The dems are unserious. How long did they have time to push this forward, vote and pass it? Two years.

GOP in power for a week and suddenly this is a priority? Nope. I don’t buy it. Just nasty political smearing. See? See? They won’t allow it. Racist!

I hope they do let it come to the floor and I hope they do offer a national apology. But reparations? Good luck with that. That ship has passed and sunk. The data base for finding out who “deserves” that money would be larger than the alien dna database warehouse that Mulder found on X-Files. Give up ALL you privacy for ever, for a sorry and no 40 and no mule. Sure, folks will agree to that. :roll_eyes:

Will the real George Santos please stand up?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2023/01/25/sen_durbin_maga_majority_has_promised_endless_investigations_confrontations_impeachments_and_chaos.html

Senate Majority Whip Dick Durbin (D-IL): "The new MAGA majority in the House has promised us endless investigations, confrontations, impeachments, and chaos.

Hmm, and what? Those are your ideas?

2 Likes

Perfect candidate. Probably cannot say what a woman is too.