ayahuasca ceremonies in taiwan/taipei

Hi, I’m new to this forum. I live in Taiwan for the past 7 years and I have been to Vipassana and Zen 7. Now I’d like to explore Ayahuasca. I have a friend who did it with a group in Taipei 2 years ago, but it seems like that group is no longer active. People come and go. So I’m wondering if any of you know of any places or groups currently practicing.

Looking forward to connecting!:slight_smile:

Is this legal in Taiwan?

Ayahuasca appears to be a schedule two controlled substance in Taiwan. In other words, no.

As the good doctor says, it’s a controlled substance here.

However, the World Rainbow Gathering is being held next month somewhere in Taiwan. Whilst Rainbow gatherings are alcohol and drug-free, that would be a place to connect with other people interested in ayahuasca.

I went to the 2014 one in Hungary on a whim after meeting some people in Budapest. Holy crap was that the strangest experience I’ve ever had
Quite a few crazies in the group that genuinely made me feel extremely unsafe and the camp leaders decided to dig the shit pits next to our water supply so a ton of people got sick.

Good luck!!

And yeah that stuff has got to be illegal here but if you hear otherwise let us know pleaseee

That is correct. Considering the specific nature of this thread and our rules about advocating illegal acts, I’m locking this.