Baby Come to Me

Badgers weekly? Spoons-n-space? Spooner’s digest? Badger pokin’ fetish quarterly?

Lighten up, Tomboy. I’s just giving you a little grief. Whatcha so sensitive about?

I can’t recall the name, but I know there always used to be a copy in my Grandma’s outhouse…

So, what, tommy is the Editor of STUPID FUCKING ASSHOLE WEEKLY???

I can’t recall the name, but I know there always used to be a copy in my Grandma’s outhouse…[/quote]New Scientist, badger and quantum physics special, August 1998 ?

My point is that its a free country. This forum is a free forum and posters should stick to the rules. The rules say no personal attacks. I never attack anyone personally except in defense.We should attack the content of a posting but not the poster. And I do like to remind people that they can decide to read or not read a posters comments. They are free to post what they want (within the rules). Its up to you to form whatever opinion you wish to form and to decide to read or not to read. I dont think we should all be one clique here. Let each kind of reader read what they want. Thats what makes this forum fun. Its not a club with one topic and one opinion. Its a gather of people with all kinds of topics and opinions and an invitation for discussion.

Thats what I feel this forum is or should be.

When it becomes not fun for me, I will stop posting.

I only ask those (and there is a group of you) who are against my postings to stop reading my posts if all they want to do is call me names. That doesnt take intelligence or show you have class.

And its not good to hound me all over the forum. Its mostly you brits who are doing this , just a coincidence perhaps. Bcup, the chief, Loretta and a few others. Stop hounding me all over the place. You are not following the rules of this forum when you do this . NOt doing yourself any favors either.

Calling other people names on a forum takes very little intelligence and doesnt make you a better man. Thats why I dont do this.

I simply dont read comments from people I dont like and i dont hound them all over to call them names. So i think those of you that do, you should stay away from my postings. You are not welcome because you dont discuss the content. And just want to call me names. Its tiring and boring. And it makes you look exactly like the labels you give me. Give that a thought why dont you?

Basically stay the fuck away from me, i dont follow you guys around thread to thread and I dont call you names. I still read your postings now and then but i rarely comment. And if i do its topic related. I dont feel I gain any points by calling you guy asshole, pricks, cock suckers , rapists or any other names. Its just stupid.

Stay the fuck away from my postings or abide by the rules. You dont own this forum.

Yes, basically what im saying is fuck you too.

[quote=“tommy525”]My point is that its a free country. This forum is a free forum and posters should stick to the rules. The rules say no personal attacks. I never attack anyone personally except in defense.We should attack the content of a posting but not the poster. And I do like to remind people that they can decide to read or not read a posters comments. They are free to post what they want (within the rules). Its up to you to form whatever opinion you wish to form and to decide to read or not to read. I don’t think we should all be one clique here. Let each kind of reader read what they want. Thats what makes this forum fun. Its not a club with one topic and one opinion. Its a gather of people with all kinds of topics and opinions and an invitation for discussion.

I only ask those (and there is a group of you) who are against my postings to stop reading my posts if all they want to do is call me names. That doesnt take intelligence or show you have class.

And its not good to hound me all over the forum. Its mostly you brits who are doing this , just a coincidence perhaps. Bcup, the chief, Loretta and a few others. Stop hounding me all over the place. You are not following the rules of this forum when you do this . NOt doing yourself any favors either.

Calling other people names on a forum takes very little intelligence and doesnt make you a better man. Thats why I don’t do this.

I simply dont read comments from people I don’t like and I don’t hound them all over to call them names. So I think those of you that do, you should stay away from my postings. You are not welcome because you dont discuss the content. And just want to call me names. Its tiring and boring. And it makes you look exactly like the labels you give me. Give that a thought why dont you?

Basically stay the fuck away from me, I don’t follow you guys around thread to thread and I don’t call you names. I still read your postings now and then but i rarely comment. And if I do its topic related. I don’t feel I gain any points by calling you guy asshole, pricks, cock suckers , rapists or any other names. Its just stupid.

Stay the fuck away from my postings or abide by the rules. You dont own this forum.

Yes, basically what im saying is fuck you too.[/quote]
HA! Made you look!
Hey, are you sure you aren’t French??

Ya even though I also think you are an asshole, i still read your posts :slight_smile:

So we are even. And yes I do have some french ancestry . Our forebears probably clubbed each other a few times :slight_smile:

Methinks Tommy, the Chief, Big Fluffy Matthew and Mucha Man should form a boy band.
They could call themselves “HE” or “EASTLIFE” and sing all the boy band hits.

MmmBob!
Hey! Hey! We’re the Badgers!
I’ll Never Stop Posting
I’m Swearing Again

They’ll have Housecat and Buttercup screaming in no time.

Mom! Tommy drew naked ladies on the wall in crayon again!

[quote=“the chief”][quote=“tommy525”]My point is that its a free country. This forum is a free forum and posters should stick to the rules. The rules say no personal attacks. I never attack anyone personally except in defense.We should attack the content of a posting but not the poster. And I do like to remind people that they can decide to read or not read a posters comments. They are free to post what they want (within the rules). Its up to you to form whatever opinion you wish to form and to decide to read or not to read. I don’t think we should all be one clique here. Let each kind of reader read what they want. Thats what makes this forum fun. Its not a club with one topic and one opinion. Its a gather of people with all kinds of topics and opinions and an invitation for discussion.

Calling other people names on a forum takes very little intelligence and doesnt make you a better man. Thats why I don’t do this.

I simply dont read comments from people I don’t like and I don’t hound them all over to call them names. So I think those of you that do, you should stay away from my postings. You are not welcome because you dont discuss the content. And just want to call me names. Its tiring and boring. And it makes you look exactly like the labels you give me. Give that a thought why dont you?

Basically stay the fuck away from me, I don’t follow you guys around thread to thread and I don’t call you names. I still read your postings now and then but i rarely comment. And if I do its topic related. I don’t feel I gain any points by calling you guy asshole, pricks, cock suckers , rapists or any other names. Its just stupid.

HA! Made you look!
Hey, are you sure you aren’t French??[/quote]

Chief, it’s 3 a.m. here and you just made me laugh out loud and almost wake my boy!

Tommy I think your post might have broken a rule or two, but I’m too boring and not really intellligent to know for sure.

Look, man, no kidding, when I called you a horn dog I didn’t mean any disrespect to you, I was just ribbing you a bit, and my intentions were good natured. But you’re really making yourself look like and arsehole now. Why don’t you quit with the tantrum; you’re only hurting yourself.

[quote=“zender”]Methinks Tommy, the Chief, Big Fluffy Matthew and Muzha Man should form a boy band.
They could call themselves “HE” or “EASTLIFE” and sing all the boy band hits.

MmmBob!
Hey! Hey! We’re the Badgers!
I’ll Never Stop Posting
I’m Swearing Again

They’ll have Housecat and Buttercup screaming in no time.[/quote]

It would be one hell of a lot of fun :smiley:

:notworthy: :roflmao: :roflmao:

[quote=“housecat”][quote=“the chief”][quote=“tommy525”]My point is that its a free country. This forum is a free forum and posters should stick to the rules. The rules say no personal attacks. I never attack anyone personally except in defense.We should attack the content of a posting but not the poster. And I do like to remind people that they can decide to read or not read a posters comments. They are free to post what they want (within the rules). Its up to you to form whatever opinion you wish to form and to decide to read or not to read. I don’t think we should all be one clique here. Let each kind of reader read what they want. Thats what makes this forum fun. Its not a club with one topic and one opinion. Its a gather of people with all kinds of topics and opinions and an invitation for discussion.

HA! Made you look!
Hey, are you sure you aren’t French??[/quote]

Chief, it’s 3 a.m. here and you just made me laugh out loud and almost wake my boy!

[/quote]

3 a.m., huh?
What are you wearing???
:howyoudoin:

Hmm. If that’s not food for thought, someone just stuffed a pie in my ear.

Hmm. If that’s not food for thought, someone just stuffed a pie in my ear.[/quote]

Aint that easy lady . Im gonna be in your face for awhile yet :slight_smile:

[quote=“the chief”]

3 a.m., huh?
What are you wearing???
:howyoudoin:[/quote]

A bed sheet, Chiefy . . . . :howyoudoin:

[quote=“tommy525”]
Aint that easy lady . Im gonna be in your face for awhile yet :slight_smile:[/quote]

Oh, I didn’t me me. I know you don’t care what women think.

Meeting, excuse plizz.

Feel free to keep stuffing it up for others. it’s a FFFFFFFFFFFFREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE world. Keep on truckin’.

Keep on Trucking? From the
Brit Bcup?? pretty good , pretty good. Right ON sista.

Im humming that old beatles tune …how does it go?? oh Yah O BLAH dee , O BLAH da…

Don’t understand.

Yes, I can read American.

am going off to snoozeland now , wishing you all shiny happy people a nice day/evening/nite whereever you are

to housemeow: im gettin laid in a few days so i will be more balanced :slight_smile:

HALLELUJAH! Penny jar full?