Back button to 'search new' results borked

If I start from the ‘new’ results page, click to a linked thread, and then try to come back via the back button, I get an error message saying something like, “you can’t search again so soon after making a search”. If I then refresh the page or click the ‘new’ button at the top of the page I get no such message.

What’s wrong?

Pressing “back” takes you to the “new posts” page which does another search for new posts, and it was still tired from the last search. That’s why, doesn’t stop it happening though :idunno:

I’m not sure, but there are workarounds. You can usually hold down a key like shift or control when clicking the link, and open a new tab or page for the link depending on your browser. That way the original search results stay open, and you can just go back to them.

Sure I can work around it. The point is that it didn’t used to behave like this, it just went back to the search page without throwing a fit.

And if you move up to the address bar and type in www.japschoolies.com the whole screen fills with women in sailor outfits.

[quote=“Lord Lucan”]And if you move up to the address bar and type in www.japschoolies.com the whole screen fills with women in sailor outfits.[/quote]:banana::banana::banana::banana:

I can see what kind of week you’re having LL :wink: