Back to the grind

Back to work :s At least there is finally some sun. Hope everyone can get back into the swing of things with relative ease… at least there is a long weekend to look forward to at the end of the month!

What grind?

I enjoy my work, especially Mondays. It’s great to rock up all refreshed and energised and get back into it.

No matter how much money I had I would always work.

I almost forgot about 228 Memorial Day … I’ll be counting down the days … a great weekend to take a nice trip … maybe to Beitou or something … never been there and would love to try the hot springs, check out the museums, and photograph the architecture.

But yeah … work sucks … I wish I could spend all my time on my researcsh instead of sitting behind a desk and either being bored senseless or so busy my head is about to explode … there’s no in-between at my company … :frowning:

Dofu and I are very pleased to get back to our normal routines.

I have been waiting a whole week to no avail for a nice warm sunny day so I can go up the mountains on my motorcycle.

Every day during CNY it has rained or drizzled and been a little cooler than cold.

Monday morning I wake up and what do I find?

[color=red]
Glorious F%C*&NG weather!
[/color]
And guess what?

Yep. I’m at work

Is this a conspiracy of some kind?

[quote=“Dangermouse”]I have been waiting a whole week to no avail for a nice warm sunny day so I can go up the mountains on my motorcycle.

Every day during CNY it has rained or drizzled and been a little cooler than cold.

Monday morning I wake up and what do I find? [/quote]

I got back from a week in the warmth of Bali, and had to ride my motorbike to work… on a mountain. Here’s the view from my work.

I love Mondays! :smiley:

[quote=“Dangermouse”]I have been waiting a whole week to no avail for a nice warm sunny day so I can go up the mountains on my motorcycle.

Monday morning I wake up and what do I find?

[color=red]
Glorious F%C*&NG weather!
[/color]
And guess what?

Yep. I’m at work

Is this a conspiracy of some kind?[/quote]

As a avid lover of motorcycles, i can only feel for ya dangermouse, but hold out it will be here this weekend(well if you have PMA)

As for work, i just started a new job, and feel like jumping off my roof after ward, thank god for Abosolut!!!

fuck me 30 degrees today…just as well i came straight from thailand so it still seemed a bit nippy to me!

long may it staY SUNNY!