Bali Bombing: Foreigners are Terrorist Targets

Flipper the rense.com/general32/next.htm
was done by Henry Makow who is a Jew and American.

I am an atheist so there is no way I can take the word satan seriously. But there were things that happened during WW2 that the mainstream will never disclose, such as Prescott Bush (Dubya’s grandaddy) selling arms to the Nazi’s. tarpley.net/bushb.htm

I haven’t made the US responsible for any percentage. I have found that with your replies you seem to be trying to put words into my mouth. Did I say the evil americans made the Pol Pot do anything? I said they supported and funded. The US have a history of supporting one regime until it is in their interests not to (classic examples being Saddam and JFK).

The sad thing is you try to paint a pretty picture that the US is a utopia with clean hands. Why can’t you admit that your government has committed murder for their own interests. I am British I can admit our government has dropped depleted uranium on Iraq and has resulted in deformed babies and countless deaths. I can admit that churchill dropped bombs on Dresden in WW2 for one purpose to murder hundreds of thousands of people. I can admit that in Northern Ireland the UK had a shoot to kill policy, I could go on and on.
Why is it so hard for you? Are you living in complete denial. Do you have no regard for any murder committed by your government? Is life so cheap for you? Or are Cambodians, Kurds, Afghans, etc in your eyes, unpeople? Do you actually believe the fantasy that wars are fought for peace?

Chomsky was asked what his political persuasion is and he said Anarchist. I could find the quote but it could take a couple of hours and I am not prepared to waste my time as you won’t believe it anyway. If chomsky said that, it’s good enough for me.

If you want to put up KKK and Neo Nazi stuff up that is your choice.
I can assure I won’t be interested as I find their views quite mundane and antiquated, but I don’t think they should be banned from expressing an opinion even though I don’t agree with their views. If you ban things you are advocating a Fascist or Communist way of thinking or any other extremity for that matter.