Ballet wear

I’m looking for ballet wear for girls. Would love to find a specialty store or a store with a good selection to choose from. Anyone have recommendations?

My school has two ballet teachers. I’m sure they would know. I’ll ask.

There is a small street in the ShiMenDing area that has ballet shops. Cute little leotards, shoes, costumes made etc. I get my daughters stuff from there but don’t know the street address. It’s called Ting Ting dance shop and if you are on JungJeng Rd facing ShiMenDing it is the first little streeet on your right.

Sorry for the dodgy info but maybe someone else knows where I’m talking about. The same street also has Halloween costume rentals.

[quote=“piwackit”]There is a small street in the Ximending area that has ballet shops. Cute little leotards, shoes, costumes made etc. I get my daughters stuff from there but don’t know the street address. It’s called Ting Ting dance shop and if you are on JungJeng Rd facing Ximending it is the first little streeet on your right.

Sorry for the dodgy info but maybe someone else knows where I’m talking about. The same street also has Halloween costume rentals.[/quote]

Okay, thanks. Let me know if you can find the number or address as I’ll probably check out the store sometime soon.

[quote=“piwackit”]There is a small street in the Ximending area that has ballet shops. Cute little leotards, shoes, costumes made etc. I get my daughters stuff from there but don’t know the street address. It’s called Ting Ting dance shop and if you are on JungJeng Rd facing Ximending it is the first little streeet on your right.

Sorry for the dodgy info but maybe someone else knows where I’m talking about. The same street also has Halloween costume rentals.[/quote]

Went there and it wasn’t bad. Go out exit #1 and the road basically starts from where you exit from the MRT. It’s on the left. I don’t think you can miss it with your and now my instructions.

There’s a second place a few doors down. It might be good to compare before you buy.

The costume’s in the first store are a bit freaky (like the rubber suit with big breasts). Just try your best to ignore the freak show and continue toward the rear of the store where the ballet stuff is.