Banned from itaiwan!

Yay! I’ve been banned from www.itaiwan.org. I guess I don’t “i” Taiwan enough. Happened just after I posted comments concerning TI in my weblog. Touchy, touchy.

It’s too bad; I did so enjoy reading Taiwanstatus/JGeer/Quest/Donald Rumsfelf/Kofi Annan, esq’s SFPT BS posts.

I’ve been banned too and I’ve never even posted there! I guess (like Nikki) there’s alot of evil in me “just waiting to come out”! :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Poagao, your post prompted me to take a quick peek at that website – and I definitely won’t be paying them a second visit. I was appalled. It’s far worse even than Tealit.

I don’t readily take a dislike to anyone, however much I may disagree with their views or values, but this Jason Lin just has to be the absolute epitome of obnoxiousness. What a twisted, nasty, small-minded jerk! Thank God he is not representative of more than a tiny minority of Taiwanese. And I hope he gets his face punched in as he deserves.

I got banned too, for making …ahem … disparaging comments about Jason Lin and one or two of the other jerkoffs there, as well as pointing out that they were spouting their filth to just 73 people, most of whom only registered in order to take the piss out of them. Its a shame, as it was kind of fun to read their posts and get a feel for the unbelievable depths of their hatred and ignorance. I shouldn’t complain though – my only purpose there was trolling.

Odd too since there is a thread asking: [quote]Give us your suggestions on what can be done to attract more Taiwanese (english or non-english speaking) living in Taiwan to this forum.[/quote]
I told them that stopping banning everyone would be a start. Let’s see how long it takes them to ban me now.

Banned in Banchiao!

I read some of their public forums and just couldn’t resist. I am now a member and immediatly accessed some of their hardcore forums…what a read :smiley:

I hope I will not get banned from Segue for this. Could you please establish a shrine where I can confess my sins and get absolution.
Thank God I got banned from Tealit otherwise I might still sneak around and cause some havoc around those parts.

Out of curiosity I stopped over too and was banned, and I had never even been there before!! They must have some special software to detect mischief makers and perform pre-emptive IP banning.

Same happenned to me on the Tealit forums, and I had never registered on them, only browsed occassionally… :stuck_out_tongue:

I got banned too.
I did go there to cause trouble (bad boy).
I went back though using a proxy server and continued a Jasonlin style rant. Geez, those guys really got stuck into me with a little name calling - Yes, I did some name calling myself.
I seldom get into that here - apologies to the Taichung guy Jaques.

I am guessing, the purpose of that site is to have an English Language forum about Taiwan,where Taiwan doesn’t get bashed every other posting.
Unfortunately they will have to ban every native English speaker in Taiwan from posting there to attain that goal.
So who are their target audience/members?

Did you see the Forum “Globe Trade Outlook”?

Are these the guys making the Costco globes?

But seriously, what a bunch of wankers.

[quote=“EOD”]I am guessing, the purpose of that site is to have an English Language forum about Taiwan,where Taiwan doesn’t get bashed every other posting.
Unfortunately they will have to ban every native English speaker in Taiwan from posting there to attain that goal.
So who are their target audience/members?[/quote]

I wasn’t bashing Taiwan. Not supporting a formal declaration of independence doesn’t equal bashing Taiwan.

Poagao,

They banned YOU, and You are Taiwanese :shock:

I surfed over there to see what all the fuss was about. I think they should probably change the name of their forum from “itaiwan” to “ihatechina” or “ihatejustabouteverybody”.

I stopped by too and saw exactly what I expected to see after having seen JasonLin’s absurd rantings over here not that long ago … I don’t think it’s worth the energy it takes to type this message to discuss such an utter buffoon … sad to see that it was my country that provided his “education” …

And they say that no posts have been deleted…
crap, all mine have - Yeah!
Everyone gets plenty of warning…
NONE!!!
Not that I want a warning!
Banned 3 times - Yeah!
NOw you need to register!
Why bother

[quote=“Boss Hogg”]
Banned 3 times - Yeah![/quote]

Boss Hogg,

Man, you are bad to the bone!

:wink:

I tried to get in again yesterday and everything worked, for some reason. Maybe I’ve been unbanned. Or maybe the “banning” is a program error.

Probably what happened is that your ISP periodically changes your IP address and therefore the previously banned address is still banned but your new one isn’t.
Jason lies… my posts were deleted. Sure, I did call him names though :smiling_imp:

I tried to open that site and found that Taiwan has blacklisted the site and barred access. How ironic it is, that as China becomes more open Taiwan becomes more closed.