Banning Kids Part Dos

[quote=“Edgar Allen”]Tash

Mr(Mrs/Ms?) Hobbes does not scare me as he/she/it obviously has not read the thread thoroughly.[/quote]

I think Tash was perhaps just having a bit of fun with you there, Edgar. Plenty of adjectives to could describe my posting style, but I don’t think “merciless” would be at the top of most lists :wink:

As I mentioned in my previous post, it is true that I read the first 15 pages of the thread quite quickly – so I was just looking for a clarification of your position.

Your reply did a great job of answering my question, and, based on how you put it there, I think I agree with you. I would not agree with a government forcing restaurants, airlines etc. to implement such policies. But if the relevant businesses want to do it on their own (and if consumers such as yourself want to support and encourage them in this) then more power to them. Each of us could then decide, for example, whether we wanted to fly on an airline that had a separate family section, or one that did not.

Cheers,
Hobbes

P.S. I suspect if I were a bit more merciless I would try to come up with some kind of venomous retort to Maoman’s “mute/moot” barb :raspberry: . Instead, I think I’ll just go get a nice cup of coffee and maybe a glass of water for this houseplant on my desk. It looks thirsty. :rainbow: