Barack the Vote!

Hussein Obama vs Hilary! and her machine?

My money is on Hilary!

In the unlikely scenario that Obama wins the nomination and then the election in November 2008, I would blame Jeri Ryan, the Star Trek chick. If she hadn’t sabotaged her ex-husband’s campaign, Obama would probably be teaching university somewhere in the Midwest. Because Ryan dropped out of the race, Obama won an easy victory over Keyes.

Well, Dr. Keyes had my nod for Sec of State.

I wanted him as the top US Negotiator.

That’s idiotic. First off, how can a person make racist comments about Catholics? Catholicism is a religion, not a race. I read the bloggers’ statements. They were anti-Catholic, not anti-Mexican or something. His failure to fire the bloggers may be an example of bad management, but it hardly puts him in the same camp as David Duke, the former Grand Wizard of the KKK and a notorious Holocaust-denying, anti-Zionist nut bag. Your comparison is way off.

Joe Liberman? You’ve got to be kidding. He’s despised among the anti-war Left even more than Hilary. I agree he has no chance in hell of winning the Democratic nomination, but even if he did, I think lots of Dems may vote the other way if Guiliani or McCain were to be on the other side. Or just not vote.

What is your basis for believing Clinton would receive more support? I think both candidates would do well with black voters.

And regarding the conjecture over Obama’s years in Indonesia…it’s a non-issue. A couple of classmates say he was religious when he was a kid. So what? I doubt there is anything to those “reports” that Obama couldn’t easily counter or diffuse. For one thing, since religious classes are mandatory in Indonesian primary schools, Obama’s ability to recite Islamic prayers is not surprising. The conclusion that Obama was a religious Muslim all his life and only converted –insincerely- to Christianity is at best a very hasty conclusion. I tend to think it is a complete non sequitur.

Obama is essentially irreligious, despite his nominal conversion to Christianity. If he left Islam just for a girl or for political reasons, it is proof his faith in Islam was incredibly weak. Islam does not allow believers to leave the faith. Of course I don’t think the Republicans would be above scraping this from the mud and using it to defame Obama.

[quote=“gao_bo_han”]Obama is essentially irreligious, despite his nominal conversion to Christianity.[/quote]How so? In his public role, he’s a pluralist, progressive liberal first; is that why?

I suppose I should clarify that his religious beliefs do not dictate his public policy decisions, with the sole exception of gay marriage, which he opposes. But otherwise the pro-choice, pro-stem cell research, vigorous supporter of the separation of church and state adheres to reason rather than faith in his legislative decisions and actions.

Having said that I recognize that Obama regularly invokes God in his speeches and in print, prays on a regular basis, goes to church, etc.

[url=http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?print=yes&id=19384]Barack Obama is like a small, shiny object. The easily fascinated can stare deeply into his blank sheen and see…their own reflections. He can be anything to anyone because he is nothing in particular. Yet listening to the leftstream media, one would have to conclude that the man is a multifaceted miracle.

He’s a moderate. He’s a third way. He’s demographic fusion cuisine. He’s a floor wax. He’s a desert topping. He’s everything you’d hoped for and whatever you need. That’s the beauty of being unknown.

He’s like that girl way over there at the other end of the bar – perfect, unknown, perfectly unknown, and improved mightily by distance and pent-up desire. Mentally, you’re in love and three weeks into the relationship before you even make it halfway over to meet her.[/url]

An article on Obama. I think a good one. I don’t expect Obama to make the cut. Just my guess at this point in the game.

[quote=“gao_bo_han”]

That’s idiotic. First off, how can a person make racist comments about Catholics? Catholicism is a religion, not a race. I read the bloggers’ statements. They were anti-Catholic, not anti-Mexican or something. [/quote]

You are right. I should have used “negative comments.” In any case, his refusal to fire the staff members in question won’t play well with many Catholic voters.

He won re-election as Senator (as an Independent )in a very blue state did he not? If he did win the nomination (no chance in hell) he would have a much easier time during the general election. Like his re-election campaign for the Senate, he would appeal to lots of voters from both parties. In fact, some Republicans might possible vote for him if Guiliani or another Rockefeller type of Republican was nominated. This would more than offset the far left people that would sit out. It certainly did when he defeated Republican Lowell Weicker more than a decade ago.

[quote=“gao_bo_han”]

What is your basis for believing Clinton would receive more support? I think both candidates would do well with black voters. [/quote]

Read the Washington Post

I wouldn’t want to be on Obama’s Secret Service detail. As an apostate, he might as well be wearing a t-shirt with crosshairs printed on the front and back.

Unless, of course, he is lying and practicing the principle of [i]Al-Takeyya[/i]… :laughing:

OK, you’re right.

I wonder if he already made any official visits to Muslim countries. If he becomes president I would be interested to know how even Muslim governments would handle that. No problems with the “moderates” I would think, but Saudi Arabia? I wonder how that would pan out.

Possible but highly doubtful.

Another interest thing about Obama–he is a cigarette smoker (supposedly quit very recently and wears nicotine patches)! Some activists in the Democratic Party are appalled that he would be considered a serious contender because of that. How PC can people get! :laughing:

Ask Rep. Ellisons crowd…another Mozzie.

Obama Addressed 9/11 Government Complicity?

[quote]Democrat Presidential frontrunner Senator Barack Obama has responded to a question posed by an Infowars reader regarding government complicity in the September 11th 2001 terrorist attacks.
– Infowars’ story reprinted Barak’s email – (February 15, 2007)
It is no surprise then that Obama dismisses the claims of complicity out of hand and cites the official conspiracy theory that ‘mistakes’ and ‘blunders’ account for the full stand down of U.S. air defenses on 9/11, the desist orders to FBI officials investigating Bin Laden immediately prior to the attacks, and the vast amount of insider profiteering that occurred - to name just a smattering of the core issues.

The fact remains that the only Presidential candidate who would seriously consider a new 9/11 investigation is Texas Congressman Ron Paul. Appearing on The Alex Jones Show last month [MP3 link] he had the following to say about 9/11:[quote][i]CALLER: I want a complete, impartial, and totally independent investigation of the events of September 11, 2001 . I’m tired of this bogus garbage about terrorism. Ask Michael Meacher about how he feels about this bogus war on terrorism. Can you comment on that please?

HON. DR. RON PAUL: Well, that would be nice to have. Unfortunately, we don’t have that in place. It will be a little bit better now with the Democrats now in charge of oversight. But you know, for top level policy there’s not a whole lot of difference between the two policies so a real investigation isn’t going to happen. But I think we have to keep pushing for it. And like you and others, we see the investigations that have been done so far as more or less cover-up and no real explanation of what went on.[/i][/quote]
[/quote]

Does anyone want to vote for someone who considers it to be good for America
that there actually be an honest investigation to expose 9/11 truth?

=========================================
“See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things
over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to
kind of catapult the propaganda.”

President Bush, May 24, 2005 in Rochester, NY.
whitehouse.gov/news/releases … 524-3.html

Hey Cake/J
I think the TRUTH about 9/11 has already been exposed. These conspiracy theories of yours are just getting old.

Bill Clinton was a smoker, you’ll recall. (Just not with Hillary, heh heh…)

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/politics/bal-obama0301,1,4103410.story?coll=chi-news-hed&ctrack=1&cset=true

[quote]
A new twist to an intriguing family history
Census records, genealogical research indicate forbears of Obama’s mother had slaves

By David Nitkin and Harry Merritt
Sun Reporters
Published March 1, 2007, 9:00 PM CST

WASHINGTON – Many people know that Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama’s father was from Kenya and his mother from Kansas.

But an intriguing sliver of his family history has received almost no attention until now: it appears that forebears of his white mother owned slaves, according to genealogical research and Census records.

The records – which had never been addressed publicly by the Illinois senator or his relatives – were first noted in an ancestry report compiled by William Addams Reitwiesner, who works at the Library of Congress and practices genealogy in his spare time. The report, on Reitwiesner’s Web site, carries a disclaimer that it is a “first draft” – one likely to be examined more closely if Obama is nominated.[/quote]

So? How does this reflect one way or the other on Barack?

It’s America. Who knows why the AP services put it out. Perhaps in public interest because of other leaders finding out their slave connections. :idunno: Right now there are other famous blacks who are releasing information about their family history.

[quote=“JMcNeill”]Hey Cake/J
I think the TRUTH about 9/11 has already been exposed. These conspiracy theories of yours are just getting old.[/quote]
Wasn’t sure if you were trying to mix sweetness w/ bitterness (“cake”?). But ok, now I understand you’ve lumped the post with another truth seeker.

Why would conspiracy realities be getting old? You may not have been negatively effected by 9/11 or any of the resulting chickenhawk wars of aggression, war profiteering or liberty violations, so I understand the difficulty in understanding why the importance of a factual investigation could be boring. If someone is gethering information about which candidates to vote for - hoping they will effect change in America (for the better) - of course it’s important to know their stand on America’s greatest unsolved crime.

This was just added in another forum… offering .

========================================
Norm Mineta: There was a young man who had come in and said to the vice president, “The plane is 50 miles out. The plane is 30 miles out.” And when it got down to, “The plane is 10 miles out,” the young man also said to the vice president, “Do the orders still stand?” And the vice president turned and whipped his neck around and said, “Of course the orders still stand. Have you heard anything to the contrary?” Well, at the time I didn’t know what all that meant. And –
Lee Hamilton: The flight you’re referring to is the –
Norm Mineta: The flight that came into the Pentagon. …
– Norm Mineta, U.S. Secretary of Transportation 2001 - 2006
9/11 Commission testimony 5/23/03
http://patriotsquestion911.com/#Mineta

“See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things
over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to
kind of catapult the propaganda.”

President Bush, May 24, 2005 in Rochester, NY.

“Military men are just dumb, stupid, animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.”
Henry Kissinger, in Kiss the Boys Goodbye: How the United States Betrayed Its Own POW’s in Vietnam