BARK Pet Adoption Day and Flea Market Fundraiser

Happy New Year everyone!

BARK is holding a Pet Adoption Day/ Flea Market Fundraiser at Pet’s World (180 Boai 3rd road) this Sunday, March 30 from 2-6pm. We take donated items and sell them to raise money to help animals in need. So, clean out your closet, clean out your basement, clean out your garage, clean out your school and bring us your unwanted items! And spread the word! Your ‘junk’ could be someone else’s treasure :slight_smile:

Please come give BARK a helping hand. Only an hour of your day will make a big difference to an animal in need. We especially need help with set-up shift (1-2pm) and clean-up shift (5:30-6pm). All you have to do is email or call or text me with what shift you can do.

You can view photos of BARK’s furry friends at BARK’s Flickr account here: www.BARK-Taiwan.org

You can contact me anytime if you are interested in adopting or fostering a furry friend or better yet, come down to our Pet Adoption Day this Sunday!

Thanks for supporting BARK.

Natasha@BARK-Taiwan.org

I’ll adopt a flea. I have a lot already so I have experience.

BARK
and
International Friendship House
are holding a
BOOK SALE!

When: Sunday, November 16th
3pm-7pm
Where: Pet’s World (180 Boai 3rd rd)

Hundreds of books for sale,
English and Chinese. All Proceeds will go to charity.

If you would like to donate books to this charity event, you can drop them off in advance at the following locations:

Pet’s World – 180 Boai 3rd Rd
International Friendship House - 83, Lane 129 Wunzih Road
Foster Hewitt’s – 30 Wenjhong Rd

For more info on this event contact:
Melissa at internationalfriendshiphouse@gmail.com or
Natasha at Natasha@BARK-Taiwan.org