Barter for banner rotator / header?

I like the way the header and rotating banners looks at the top of Forumosa but don’t have the time to figure out how to do that for parentpages.net/phpbb2/index.php

Anyone care to barter for it? No, I don’t want to pay a professional to do it; it’s a community site and a pro probably works for at least $1500/hour, so I’m looking for someone who knows how to tinker with phpbb and has little girls to buy gifts for.

Email me privately: contact@parentpages.net

Thanks!

:unamused: :sunglasses: :shock: I also need help to design a banner for my mini-website. Please contact me if you can help.

For those with the relevant software experience, I imagine it would be a snap.

Have a look at hotscripts.com, they have lots of code fragments that you can use. Lot better than starting from scratch.

hotscripts.com/JavaScript/Sc … index.html

There is a nice simple looking one called ‘Banner Ads’ about half way down the first page.

If you still have problems e-mail me.

I like the way the header and rotating banners look at the top of Forumosa but don’t have the time to figure out how to do that for my mini-website which explains some important concepts involved with the “Montevideo Convention and Military Occupation”. An in-depth overview of this topic is most helpful if you want to really understand recent Taiwanese history.

The website is at taiwanadvice.com/conventions/montconv.htm

Anyone care to assist with such a minor chore? (You decide on the color scheme and accompanying graphic for the banner . . . . . because I am technologically challenged!!!)

Email me privately: richard@forumosa.com

Thanks!

I assume this is humor, Richard. Or that you are really looking for said service. At least I prefer to assume that. :unamused:

FWIW, the banner rotator that I use is called phpAdsNew – it’s free and pretty powerful. Unfortunately, I don’t know how to use it - just the bare minimum (I got it working, and then I forgot everything else!)

Yes, I am looking for said service. I have not been able to find anyone with the relevant software skills to do this minor job. Hexuan is very helpful but he says that he is not familiar with the software for making these banners.