⚾ Baseball | MLB

:ear:

Hmm, I missed the end. I’m thinking Who is Chapman?

1 Like

King busted his elbow pitching. That’s bad newz. Game is a win for the Bombers.

Trade deadline approaching. Soto for Judge? hmmm

Yankees been on a slide. Traded for Beninitendi. Judge with a walk off homer.

blahblahblah Judge homer — blah blah blah Judge grand slam.

Well that was a fun trade deadline. The Bader/Montgomery trade came out of nowhere. And Soto plus Bell as a freebie for half the Padres young studs. Plus, on a personal note, the Twins shored up their pitching.

Oh, and I’ve been watching Vin Scully tributes off and on for the last couple hours. Damn.

EDIT: adding this photo of Mookie seeing the news break at Dodger Stadium.

Lovely guy. All class.

Weird trade day bumbling on the bases by the NY.

small sample size and all but, the Joey Gallo replacement unit is batting .100 less than Joey Gallo. so sad.

Don’t understand this trade at all.

Fucking Hicks. Grrrr

So a possible replacement for a struggling center fielder, with an injured struggling center fielder who, while a whiz defensively (which hasn’t been an issue for the Yankees in CF) doesn’t promise to be better with the bat. F’in brilliant. :roll_eyes: This is like when they signed Ellsbury while they had Gardner - except that was better because they didn’t have to give up a decent starter to do that.

We dont say that name in my home. Ever.

2 Likes

Ugh, the shits keep on coming.

I just want to leave this one right here. Oh ya, Jeter is the worst SS to win all those accolades. Suck it!

Yeah we’re really not doing the bashing thing here. Thanks for lowering the bar.

It is payback for all the World Serious wins you guys got over the Braves. Come on man, don’t take it as bashing…take it as competitiveness. Have some fun.

Oh ya forgot this one too:

wow, Jeter was a statue out there in his later years and didn’t deserve some of those gold gloves? that’s quite a unique.hot take. :roll_eyes: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Baseball is for good.

2 Likes

Damn humidity in Taipei is making my eyes water.

2 Likes

I saw something similar irl when my boy was playing LL. The pitcher was beside himself. Good kid. Very bad dad/coach.

What a crap slide we’ve been on. Also been very busy, so didn’t watch much. Hicks should be unceremoniously booed as soon as he leaves the dugout.

Just garbage ball. Bases loaded for multiple batters and nada, until the walk off. ugh