🏀 Basketball | Foreign Cheerleaders

Rakuten Beauties will contract former Kia Tigers cheerleader, Lee Dae-hye for 2023 season.
She will join with established local cheerleaders, such as Mizuki, Yuri and Linda.

2 Likes

They are so hot. But that’s not a sexist comment. It’s a gender-neutral comment. I think they’re gender-neutrally hot.

3 Likes

Shouldn’t they, like, be, like, banned, because, like, they’re Russian, because, like, that’s the current, like, popular, like, thing to do?

3 Likes

Dang what a cut

Russia is doing a good job of removing a lot of white people from the gene pool just as ww1 and ww2 did

That is not a good thing

For us here in honky town white cheerleaders are not as awe inspiring as for you folks starved of such jus sayin

IDK what you’re saying at all.

The Russian/Belarusian/Ukrainian models/cheerleaders often seem to have a background in gymnastics, which makes them attractive in more than the “cute look” way. I don’t see how they will look good alongside those tinier local performers however.

2 Likes

We get to see more white cheerleaders here in the USA so it’s not as exciting to us but yes, those girls are very exotic in Taiwan and they are very hot. Very hot. Russian girls can be very hot indeed.

I think they are a welcomed addition to taiwans cheer leading crew

The surgeons they employed to attain said looks? :thinking:

Guy

2 Likes

Or maybe their cooking skills ?

Fascinating. Because— why?

The polar bear among brown bears phenomenon

Taiwan sees more young white guys than young white girls I think so pretty young white girls should stand out even more

Don’t think plastic surgery is as common with Russians as with Koreans though

I find this rather embarrassing and degrading:

I get that horny males like it and all, but why does that have to happen during a basketball game?

Btw, the foreigners in that group seem to fit in well, in terms of height. Thought they would be taller.

Btw. is there any outcry by local female-rights activists and religious family organizations? That thing wouldn’t fly in the West. I guess people are more used to it here because of religious festivals, betel nut beauties, etc. But makes me wonder how strong the feminist movement is in Taiwan.

3 Likes

Stop taking like a valley girl poh leese unless like you are a valley girl ?

Yesterday at a ramen place in Berkeley I sat next to two white ladies who look around 50ish

And one of the two kept inserting ‘’like’ between each two words she said

Very very annoying

I mean like I can like put up with it if like she was like a hot 20 year old Berkeley student but like I think her daughter like speaks like this but it’s not like she should speak like her daughter ?

But then it must be said the current 20
year olds are evolving a new language form as we speak

Like it’s got to hit in their feel zone to really slap

1 Like

The notion that “beautiful women can sell anything” is very common here.Thats why all the betel nut beauties and every advertisement is done by a skiny sexy women shows this country doesnt mind that idea.

1 Like

Sexual temptation has been a weapon of civilized combat since before Helen of Troy.

1 Like

But it is not used everywhere. Cheerleading in the US, I doubt you will see girls making splits and humping a basketball floor showing half their buttocks.

I won’t, but you could surely find video evidence of just that, I’m fairly certain. Just based on my personal experience as a US high school teacher. :idunno:

1 Like