Bat rescue - who to call?

when i read forums like this one i realize how stupid i was when i was younger…
but i regret a lot about it and i really enjoy all these stories of ppl rescuing animals and having fun doing it… i really wish Andre good luck and same for all of you guys !!!
sorry i cannot help much about the situation because the only thing i know about bats is that they smoke… so just take care of him and see if it gets better

Sadly, little Andre didn’t make it. :frowning:

On the plus side, though, about 100 mealworms that were once destined to be bat dinner are now making a bid for survival in the Wulai jungles.

Aw, that’s a shame. It was cool of you and Loretta/Robin to try, though.

Aww poor little thing :frowning: Good on you guys for trying to give him a chance of pulling through though.

its very sad… when you try hard to help and still doesn’t work… well now he is flying in the sky of his dreams !!

Rest in peace, Andre. At least, he was loved and cared for until the end.

(by the way, my taxidermist coworker would be interested in his remains, if he has not been given Christian/Budist burial yet)

Erm . . . Andre is feeding the snakes outside my garden by now, I imagine. Hope that doesn’t seem heartless; the idea is that one already-dead bat saves a not-yet-dead frog or similar.

More ecological, I’d think. I think it is rather done with a lot of heart. :wink:

More ecological, I’d think. I think it is rather done with a lot of heart. :wink:[/quote]

(on second thought, you have snakes in your garden?! :runaway: Run, Rocky, run!)