Beautiful DPP Spokeswoman/Legislature

I am trying to remember the name of this very attractive woman in the DPP, can anyone help? A couple of years back, I believe she was the party spokeswoman, and then during the 2001 year-end elections, I think she ran for the Legislative Yuan. But since then, I haven’t heard much about her.

She is in her late 20’s to mid 30’s, and she had been portrayed in the media as a looker and a possible rising star. Can anyone name her???

Hsiao Bi-khim? She was a presidential ass kisser in the run-up to the election …

She was the president’s official interpreter…until she took the red pill.

No, I definitely do not mean Hsiao Bi-khim…is she considered a looker?
The woman I am thinking about is (appears) even younger than Bi-khim and is much better looking…FYI, posted below is a link to a picture of Bi-khim.

Any other guesses?? This is racking my brain. If you have a picture of who you think it might be, that would be even better…

taipeitimes.com/chnews/2001/01/1 … 0000014319[/url]

Bi-khim looks a little mixed to me…is she?

Hsiao Bi-khim (who is rumored to have kissed a lot more than the president’s ass) is one of only two DPP spokeswomen I can recall. She’s 32.

The other is Sisy Chen, who is in the habit of wearing low-cut clothes and so gets a lot of comments about her appearance. She’s a legislator but no longer with the DPP. But she’s 43.

I would most certainly not count myself as among Chen’s fans.

If she’s a legislator, you could find her picture by going here
ly.gov.tw/ly/english_ly05/ly05000.jsp
and then selecting DPP as the party. But you’d need to click on nearly 100 links to check all of the photos.

(Doesn’t work with Opera. Try Internet Explorer.)

Is this who you’re talking about?

Chiu Yiying’s legislative website

You’re talking about Sissy Chen with the big breasts. She was spokesperson for the DPP, went into the legislature, and now has her own talk show. Recent controversy: She said women should use their breasts for politics (or something like that) and the some male legislator made the remark that Sissy should come over so they could use her breasts (or something to that effect). I think she took offense.

Chen Wen Chien

Yes, and she’s also a hyprocrite. Trumping up the DPP as democratic, all for freedom of the press, etc., then hassles the editors of certain gov’t information English media for publishing anything that remotely critiques her party. Believe me, the other party allowed its “reviews” a lot more freedom of the press.

Yeah she is. can’t remember the mix though. Her English is supposedly extremely good.

HG

[quote=“Richardm”]You’re talking about Sissy Chen with the big breasts. She was spokesperson for the DPP, went into the legislature, and now has her own talk show. Recent controversy: She said women should use their breasts for politics (or something like that) and the some male legislator made the remark that Sissy should come over so they could use her breasts (or something to that effect). I think she took offense.

Chen Wen Chien[/quote]

The problem is that Sissy Chen is not in the DPP nor is she very attractive nor is she in the age range that Astro mentioned.

She does, however, have big breasts.

HG:
you are right about Bi-khim, she is mixed, her mom is taiwanese and her dad is American. She speaks good English and she have a great talent and a good head on her shoulder! I like her a lot!

~miakaW~

Here’s what Astro said:

That’s not Sissy Chen.

Again, that’s not Sissy Chen.

Again, that’s not Sissy. She’s old independent, not a beautiful rising DPP star. Jes, she was born in 1958, for Christ’s sakes. She’s an old bag with tits.

Chiu Yiying, on the other hand, is thirteen years younger than Sissy and could always be found at the DPP headquarters talking to the media, although I don’t know if she had any official spokesperson status. She also was on TV almost as much as Sissy.

Chiu Yiying, however, was in the legislature before 2001, but surely Astro couldn’t have meant Sissy, when he was talking about an attractive young rising DPP star.

She took offense because the male legislator made the remark, or because she took him up on the offer only to find out he was joking?

Speaking of which, good story in China Post today about a male leggie who boffed a beautiful assistant, her pic on front page of Apple Daily today, and she is now charging it was office rape. she went to taipei hospital on july 8, had rape exam, police got involved. man is married, wife said she forgives him, he is 42, woman is 35, gorgeous, big round firm breasts, and the leggie says “it was all a misunderstanding. I did not rape that woman.”

The woman initially refused to reveal any details about the alleged attack, but she later told police that Lin had allegedly pressured her into having sex with him at his office in the Chunghsin Building after he threatened to fire her.

Shades of Kobe Bryant. What’s next? His expected resignation? The woman enters a mental hospital due to stress?

A new sex scandal for the masses. Of course, he raped her. But it was “consensual” he says. Acutally, what she says is that at first she liked it, and said yes, let’s do it in the road , er office, and then she changer her mind, kind of like the Kobe girl, and he said: “If you don’t let me finish what I have begun, you will lose your job.” she nodded and said “Do it boy!” and he rammed her good.

Kobe girl said the same thing. she asked him to stop. he didn’t. is that rape in Taiwan? In Colorado yes! here, I dunno.

LINK is here:

chinapost.com.tw/taiwan/deta … 0295&GRP=B

TSU faces yet another lawmaker scandal

2003/8/15
TAIPEI, Taiwan, The China Post Staff

Taiwan’s youngest political party

[quote]I am trying to remember the name of this very attractive woman in the DPP, can anyone help?[/quote]That would be Annette Lu

Either Lu or Chen Chui.