Beauty is in the Yanjing of the Beholder

I understand where you’re coming form Zhongguaman but you need to read a little more science.

There is a difference between beauty and attraction. Yes, anthropologists tell us that there are pretty universal standards when it comes to people we will find beautiful: good skin, full lips, symetrical face, smaller waist than hips (no matter what the overalll size of the body), and so on. But who attracts us, gets us hot, is more a matter of chemistry than optics. If you think you are going to have better sex with someone just because she is beautiful as opposed to with someone who really rocks your senses inside and out, you have a lot to…blah, blah, blah. :wink:

have you ever noticed there is this weird “inter-black racism”… I swear. all the famous black chicks in the US pretty much look mulatto, aka halle berry. she is at least 60% white (her moms white, most black people in the states are 10-50% white or somethign like that, pops is black). I thought of this when I watched “how high” and noticed how white the black chicks look that method man and redman go for. you take beyonce or halle berry or pretty much any other famous “african american” actress (excluding whoopi goldberg!) and put them next to a woman from africa, they look like a totally different ethnicity

Wow, Zhonguoman, I never thought about that before! (slaps forehead)

I also can’t understand why some Taiwanese women spend so much time and money trying to lighten their skin. My girlfriend has spent big bucks on products which claim to to make one’s skin white but I don’t see the point at all.
Personally I think this just shows how much some Taiwanese ladies have been fooled into believing that “beauty” is only an “outward” thing. For me, I have found myself very attracted to some “average” looking women who had some quality which I really like, such as a good sense of humor.
Actually, I don’t find any group of women particularly attractive. Usually, it is an individual person who I find appealing.
As for why western men like Asian women, I can only speak for myself. I find some Taiwanese women attractive, but not all. My reasons differ with each woman I meet. Anyway, I am just glad that some Taiwanese women find some western guys attractive because my life would be much worse if they didn’t.