Beer Alert & Directory IV

He’s all yours. Maybe if you give him Irish citizenship he can run for office there.

2 Likes

IMG_20180805_160708

Drinking it at family mart.

Price war. Some show discounts, some are reduced price.

20180813_195911-COLLAGE

20180813_195738-COLLAGE

1 Like

Nothing wrong with this beer. Ima have 1 or 3 to try and forget about dismemberments.

3 Likes

I bought that Kirland stuff when I was in the US. Not bad. They had a variety pack.

1 Like

I can’t remember one time when I didn’t want to finish a beer. Now I’m stuck with five more than I don’t want to finish.

2 Likes

Ha! And those aren’t cheap, either. I tried one. Okay, but nothing special.

Can I sell this 6 pack less 1 can on Ruten? Or what’s the best website for shitty beer resale?

3 Likes

Our street friends would appreciate it

1 Like

Third one still disgusting. I’ll be glad when they are gone. The quicker the better.

20180826_032113

3 Likes

I just heard that Crafthouse is shutting down. :sob:

Double :sob::sob:

I tried their wheat and their lager and I wouldn’t buy Buckskin again.

Though I still often torture myself with Taiwan Classic. Not sure why.

1 Like

Get yourself a beer bong and send em on down

TGIF @ Gloria Outlets, all day, every day, buy 2, get 1 free. Sam Adams and some others on tap.

20180828_215449

1 Like

Come on, man, the People need to know…does it taste more of the deerskin or horse foot??

I"m going with tastes like deer foreskin, not that I have any idea what that tastes like.

TIL I recently met a gentlemen whose company has been providing ingredients to beer companies in Asia for over 30 years.

He suggested to avoid drinking beer brewed in China, even if it’s a well known brand like Budweiser or whatever. He said even well-known companies use substandard ingredients for their beers.

I’ve always thought well known brands of shampoo and toothpaste and things do the same thing he said yeah it’s mostly true.

1 Like

Why don’t you mix them with lemon or lemon soda?