Beer Alert & Directory IV

Did you also look through the central sections? Once in the past I thought there wasn’t any interesting beer, but then found some when I meandered through the toy / seasonal section.

Um, I don’t want to sound like “Maybe you should go back and look again for us!”, but I guess that’s what I’m sounding like.

2 Likes

I think @lostinasia might be right. You may be overlooking it. I find it hard to believe any Costco would just have Bud and nothing else.

1 Like

I looked pretty closely. Just cases of pretty generic beer. I did look at the seasonal stuff as well, and the drinks, all around the alcohol section. I could have missed it though

1 Like

Hmmmn… that’s tough luck. No other Costcos within a reasonable distance?

Probably farther than I’m going to go for beer :slight_smile:

1 Like

If it’s any consolation, my doctor just advised me against drinking any alcohol this New Years (I’ve been dealing with a stubborn chest infection). So I probably have to wait a month to try those out anyway. :cry:

I’m imagining a parade of despondent foreigners tomorrow at Costco, walking around in sad circles, all searching for that Holy Grail of non-Bud beer.

3 Likes

My doctor advised me not to drink alcohol at all, so it’s not lol

1 Like

Come down to Ktown. We’re not as backwater as people say. We have a diner specializing in Arkansanian cuisine and our Costcos actually have decent beer.

2 Likes

I’ve got your quid pro quo right here. It’s a nice every day lager but nothing really that special. Very drinkable but not something I would choose when wanting something nice. Bought at Simple Mart.

Finally having it now. Three deep and I’m already buzzed. It’s really good. 9 out of 10.

5 Likes

That’s a damn good score. Was it the citrus, pine, or floral?

I’m going again today. I’ll take another look

2 Likes

All of the above, I guess? I can’t remember. I just remember it being damn good, like a craft beer I’d buy in the states. I won’t lie. I drank the whole sixer.

2 Likes

I would gladly give someone two beers tomorrow for every one beer they bring to me today.

And I think any real beer drinker can understand what I’m talkin about.

Well I’m going for a walk to try whatever is in the house.

Edit: and Ubereats

49 posts were split to a new topic: Beer Alert & Directory V - Roaring 20s edition

Beer Alert & Directory continues into the 2020s. Follow it here!