Beer Alert & Directory IV

Guinness and lobster.

20180603_141814

3 Likes

Is that by 101? Outside the movie theater place?

If that is the Vieshow place, a review would be appreciated! Taiwan + fast food + lobster seems like a bad idea, but Iā€™d be happy to be told Iā€™m wrong.

1 Like

é¾ę³¢ę–Æē‰¹ é¾č¦äø‰ę˜Žę²» / é¾č¦å ” -äæ”ē¾©å؁ē§€åŗ— Lobster.foods
https://goo.gl/maps/tRRErL3c99n

The lobster sandwich is OK. Nothing special.

1 Like

cancer

1 Like

Thatā€™s what she said.

Itā€™s unlikely that ā€œthinā€ would appear in the same sentence as my name. A more likely sentence would be, ā€œGet off me, I canā€™t breathe!ā€

3 Likes

You need to get over to that keto diet thread then! But if youā€™re not joking, something can be done about it. Iā€™ll be doing a triathlon again with newbies (weā€™re making a relay team). One still smokes, another just quit. I love motivating others to get their butts moving. And triathlons can be much fun if youā€™re just out there to finish the race. Very doable at Olympic and sprint distances. And getting back to the topic, beer is almost always offered at the finish line (so there, mods!).

1 Like

Thanks for the concern, but Iā€™m just ā€œbig boned.ā€ :grin:

In any case, you wouldnā€™t catch me running outdoors in the heat of a Taiwan summer. Thatā€™s just insane.

1 Like

You could cycle or swim. These are relays. And the point is motivation. Trust me, thereā€™s nothing like the motivation of having an upcoming race. If Iā€™m honest, I donā€™t enjoy many aspects of races, but thereā€™s no other way I could be so motivated (if you think itā€™s hard in summer, itā€™s harder to get your butt out there in the winter). And nothing like the taste of beer bought at Family Mart after a hard workout. (mods? good enough?)

Weā€™re sorry, the thread you are looking for is not available. Please try again later.

2 Likes

Your thread is not here, Mrs. Torranceā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m going to change my avatar.

triathlon%20beer

triathlon-beer

1 Like

Thatā€™s extremely poor technique. None of the beer is going in her mouth!

1 Like

3 Likes

Itā€™s a chin rinsing competition.

Maybe she just likes it on her face.

Or maybe sheā€™s just so drunk she canā€™t aim properly anymore.

1 Like

Nah, I like it on her face.

Damn, I was going to buy some good beer in a super market and then I realized that I have lots of tea and spices at homeā€¦ and that Iā€™m really fat (for my own standards).

I will stick to tea for the next hours.

Thatā€™s like some Sideshow Bob hair on that beer.

2 Likes