Beer Alert & Directory IV

means you can drink more and get drunk at slower rate. lol

1 Like

I guess they left off the ā€œSā€ at the beginning.

3 Likes

This place near Taipei main train station is pretty proud they have a hundred different kinds of bottled craft beer. Not really that bar type atmosphere. And thereā€™s no Japanese or bikinis.

JAP JAP BIKINI
No. 72-26, Section 1, Zhongxiao West Road,
https://goo.gl/maps/HkkvAykhzNH2

Costco. Only for Christmas. A case of German beers. I love my wife!
P_20181128_183346_vHDR_On_1
P_20181128_183416_vHDR_On

6 Likes

Those should help you lose weight just in time for Christmas dinner. :wink:

1 Like

Actually bringing the case to a Christmas/Thanksgiving dinner party this Saturday. So Iā€™ll probably only drink one or two. May have to get another case if the one or two are as good as Iā€™m anticipating.

Hengchun 3000 Brewseum beers, all varieties, on special for $69 at Carrefour Danshui (normally $130). I assume all branches have the same price. I donā€™t think theyā€™re worth $130, but at $69, you may as well grab one of each and see what you think.

1 Like

But Aida is super cute. Sheā€™s from HK and one the first friend I made in tw. Spend your money there! Oh and she can cook too

Oh I met her yes sheā€™s very cute and friendly and happy.

Iā€™m not desperate but Iā€™m not stupid either and I see good chances when they come. Got any pictures?

I had one of those at a KO-rean restaurant. No Orion, but it hit the spot pretty good. Not sure if it was just cold or, indeed, Extra Cold, thoā€™.
:idunno:

1 Like

Oh. and once again, TTL is a major aggressor in The War On Happy Birthday Baby Jesusā€¦

1 Like

Yeah, but Iā€™m in it, soā€¦ nope

Paint, use Paint.

Zhongli Coscto has some of their ā€œCraft Brewed Ales & Lagersā€ on sale. The cases with the best before date next month are only 800 NT! Thatā€™s just over 33 NT/bottle!

FYI, theyā€™ll probably sell whatā€™s left in stock before the winter set is out. Per the past couple of years, there could be some time before the new ones arrive.

20181204_181009

Didnā€™t see these at the Zhongli store.

1 Like

Good article on my pal Aida

1 Like

set up a Hooters-style bar, but couldnā€™t find the girls.

" I hired a few models on opening night and they were in vests and hot pants. I had never seen so many middle-aged lechers in one room before. And they didnā€™t spend any money!ā€

Lessons for anyone considering opening services business.

ā€œThe Taiwanese are supposed to be very friendly. But they are extremely demanding and will really yell at you if they are unhappy with the service. The contractors quoted much higher prices than they would to a local. And spending power here is low because average salaries are low,ā€ Lai says.

But the most difficult part is staffing."

Shit I shouldā€™ve gotten that. Talk about missing the boat.

1 Like