Beer bottle / beer can poetry jam

I know a guy who looks at beer bottle labels and all the words on a bottle or can and then tries to write poems using only the words on the bottle or can, and all of them. Here is one of his recent efforts:

Any you have written?

He writes: "One time, when I was bored, I had a bottle of Rolling Rock beer. I noticed the words printed on it. I wondered if I could rearrange them into a poem or something. Something with some meaning relevant to drinking a lot of beer. The result was this poem. I call it “All the Words on a Bottle of Rolling Rock Beer in a Different Order.”

Women, your ability to operate
extra tender
springs from birth.
Good machinery comes
as your contents
cause enjoyment.
Cash, beer, a car … rock and rolling?
During “it”, the general warning:
“We may risk pregnancy
according to old problems.”
Your refund from the government
for alcoholic beverages?
Not OK.
Refund this premium, beer surgeon,
because premium beer impairs taste.
A drink

A creative soul!
Inspiration can come from anywhere.

I did my undergrad at a small college in Latrobe. That small college founded Fu Jen University in Beijing. Latrobe… That’s where the bananna split was invented… the first professional American football game was played… Mr. Rogers lived there and so does Arnold Palmer.

Know what the “33” stands for?

I did my undergrad at a small college in Latrobe. That small college founded Fu Jen University in Beijing. Latrobe… That’s where the bananna split was invented… the first professional American football game was played… Mr. Rogers lived there and so does Arnold Palmer.

Know what the “33” stands for?[/quote]
“Marketing ploy”? :stuck_out_tongue:

Always remember, no matter where you go . . . there you are.

[quote=“tigerman”]I did my undergrad at a small college in Latrobe. That small college founded Fu Jen University in Beijing. Latrobe… That’s where the bananna split was invented… the first professional American football game was played… Mr. Rogers lived there and so does Arnold Palmer.

Know what the “33” stands for?[/quote]

Well, its certainly been used as a marketing ploy. But, in fact, it was merely the printer’s note to himself that there are 33 words on the Rolling Rock label. Whoever helped him set the print mistakenly thought the “33” was part of the text and added it. The “33” has remained on the label since then.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I thought 33 was a Vietnam beer!