Begpackers around the world

exactly. it’s not a white privilege thing-a-ma-jig.
it’s stupid people doing stupid things

2 Likes

I saw two buskers/ beg packers today while in one of the touristy areas of Kaohsiung,
my wife asked why won’t their family pay for a ticket home. When i told her they didn’t want to go home and wanted to keep travelling but for other people to pay for it, lets just say she didn’t hold back on her criticism.

1 Like

I just read this story, a list of the worst types of tourists, including begpackers. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Or the family also doesn’t want to fund a begpackers vacation with hard earned money.

Some may even prefer if they didn’t return :wink:

3 Likes
1 Like

Again, begpackers…UGH :rage:

And this was linked in the comments. Ouch!

3 Likes

Shameless people.

Everything she says is true. You shouldn’t need to explain such things but these people have zero self awareness.

1 Like

Just walked past this guy at Taoyuan train station, asking for money for his travels. And no, I’m not blurring his face because he deserves the shame.

7 Likes

I can’t tell is there any English or Thai or Indo on that sign? He’s missing a whole lot of Taoyuan area potential scam opportunity if not.

1 Like

Chinese and English on the sign

In Taoyuan? Blimey!

If nobody gave these feckers any money they would disappear. Taiwanese need to stop being so soft.

5 Likes

Taoyuan! They are really striking out for new territory.

1 Like
1 Like

That guy is not normal, go for a close up on his face. He looks like he is possessed he may need an exorcism.

1 Like

this isn’t an issue of being white. its more about people from wealthier country’s taking advantage. (and yes there are reports of japanese ect doing it too) so… f|_|<k that land beast. she is just getting in some sly racism where most people won’t notice.

I saw this same guy at Taipei Main Station about a week and a half ago. Probably with the same sign too. Sitting on the floor outside the MRT station during rush hour… I definitely glared, but wasn’t brave enough to take a photo.

I will keep my eyes peeled and be sure to offer him.deliverance from his demons.

1 Like