Being used for sex

[quote=“trubadour”]ah - no worries, found the spanner…

We are now ‘going out’

Time to dust of that exit strategy…[/quote]

Should be easy. Just downgrade your performance a little every day - should be a matter of weeks until she finds that the only reason she was interested, is no longer valid :laughing:

i’m not long on the beautiful island, but it seems to me like taiwanese chicks have a habbit of having a white bf for a while and then just vanishing one day…

i’m starting to think this is the way it should be.

[quote=“Ah Q”]

Should be easy. Just downgrade your performance a little every day - should be a matter of weeks until she finds that the only reason she was interested, is no longer valid :laughing:[/quote]

i think that’s happening anyway, now emotions are engaged.

did you emu? or fancy a cockatoo?

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]Do it as much as you physically can…then do it some more.
Because, some day it will end. And the memories of hitting it will be all you will have.[/quote]

QUOTED FOR TRUTH!

[quote=“saxton_boy”]Wow… this has been dragged out, for all we know she might just have really bad internal itching, and our good friend has the tool to scratch it…

But seriously, this world needs more meaningful relationships like this… :unamused:[/quote]

Nah. What it means that guys have a secret wish to being some sexy woman’s boy toy. It’s just envy :wink:

[quote=“KingZog”]Ridden like a rented mule.

I don’t have anything to contribute here, but that phrase makes me laugh and it’s sort of on topic.[/quote]

lol

I got it on with a British girl that was dancing in Vegas once. She looked really good with the makeup and costume on, but then not so much. We fooled around, mostly just deep touching and she did the crying thing too.

Ah, to have that effect on a woman in the bedroom…

“Tell me more, tell me more…”

“Did you get very far?”

[quote=“rocky raccoon”]We fooled around, mostly just deep touching and she did the crying thing too.

Ah, to have that effect on a woman in the bedroom…[/quote]
To make them cry? I don’t get the appeal.
Making them “You are a god!” that i understand.

[quote=“Jaboney”][quote=“rocky raccoon”]We fooled around, mostly just deep touching and she did the crying thing too.

Making them “You are a god!” that i understand.[/quote]
Me, neither, I don’t get it.
If I’m crying before, during or after sex, I assure you - something is not right.

No, but seriously, there are some scenarios I can imagine where a woman would cry.

1. For emotional reasons, if she feels she’s found “the guy” and he sleeps with her now she believes they bonded for ever and they’ll get married, etc… she can be emotionally overwhelmed and cry. Women tend to equate love-making with love, you know.
    I would worry about clinginess in this case. (i.e. try to break up with this kind of girl and let us know how that went)

2. For physiological reasons. Pent up sexual tension (have not had an orgasm in a long time or ever), when released through a powerful orgasm, can be overwhelming for the senses. Hysterics and crying can be part of that.
    However, this happens rarely (believe me, we women talk amongst ourselves) as most men and women (it takes two to tango, it’s not just a guy’s responsibility) are not skilled enough to achieve such a powerful orgasm in a woman, or because first time orgasms don’t come every day. Also, with regular sexual activity, the pent up sexual tension is not high.

Neither cases are good if they happen often. If it does and you care about these women, I would recommend talking to them to see if there’s anything the matter.

The best is if she doesn’t cry tears but cries out, like Jaboney said.

Hope this helps.

shivers, shakes and other involuntary motions are a good indication.

[quote=“Jaboney”][quote=“rocky raccoon”]We fooled around, mostly just deep touching and she did the crying thing too.

You’re definitely right, it wasn’t appealing at all. Quite bizarre in fact.

In summary, if you make a woman cry in the bedroom during foreplay or sex you’re either:

a. A god that rains down pleasure with a few strategically placed digits.

or

b. An idiot that performed so poorly that you left the hotel room in shame and when you told your friends the story they teased you for the rest of the trip.

I’ve heard that some of the bad girls will even do voluntary motions!

Only once?[/quote]

Nope…I was using the term “once” more in the sense of “Once upon a time…” or “At one stage”

Besides, who ever just does it once? Even when they cry? :imp:

Cry during sex? She’s psycho. Get out now. Hope she doesn’t have a cousin from San Chong.

[quote=“rocky raccoon”][quote=“Jaboney”][quote=“rocky raccoon”]We fooled around, mostly just deep touching and she did the crying thing too.

In summary, if you make a woman cry in the bedroom during foreplay or sex you’re either:

or

b. An idiot that performed so poorly that you left the hotel room in shame and when you told your friends the story they teased you for the rest of the trip.[/quote]

or

c. She was a virgin and it was the first time. Guilt and/or physical pain.

It’s over now.

[quote=“rocky raccoon”][quote=“Jaboney”][quote=“rocky raccoon”]We fooled around, mostly just deep touching and she did the crying thing too.

or

b. An idiot that performed so poorly that you left the hotel room in shame and when you told your friends the story they teased you for the rest of the trip.[/quote]d.She has crippling emotional pain?.. In light of which, I dunno which of the f#@k or flight instincts is appropriate. And she might have a cousin from Sanchong (or a husband) :doh:

I want to say, “Good for you!” But I think you’re going to look back on this with more fond memories than not…

[quote]I clown around a lot too, but only to a point. My philosophy is that if the kids make me like them then I’ll make the class pleasant. But no fucking way am I going to waste my life trying to make them like me. […]
If you don’t make the relationship clear then they will seek to define it for themselves.[/quote]

Got it.