Bells are ringing for Goose Egg and Jeannie!

Yes, tomorrow’s the big day for Gus and Jeannie! They’ll be tying the knot at 4:00 pm tomorrow at the Miraculous Medal Catholic Church at 254 Yanji Street, close to the north-west corner of Guangfu and Xinyi Road. While the banquet afterwards is going to be a private affair, all Forumosans are invited to attend the church service and share in this joyful event! If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at 0935-560-995.

Let me be the first to wish Gus and Jeannie a long and happy life together! :slight_smile: :heart:

Congrats and best wishes from me and Mrs. Gus and Jeannie! :bravo:

Let me be the third to wish Gus and Jeannie a long and happy life together.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Good for you Gus! :bravo:

Congrats! :yay:

TTIWWP

Congratuations for tomorrow!

L. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Congratumalations, Goose Egg and Jeannie.

:rainbow:

Don’t do it.

er…I mean, all the best!!! :slight_smile:

Have a great day.

Congrats to you both!

Have a great wedding!

Congratulations guys.

Best wishes and all the best for the future!

Rather than fighting over the brand of toothpaste, I hope you both spend most of your time laughing, chatting at little cafes, messing up the bedsheets, and helping each other grow into the best humans that you’re capable of being. Very best of wishes!

Seeker4

Hmmm, they say opposites attract, and stay attracted. If that

Congratulations to both of you.

Here’s a little more information on the location of the church:

Miraculous Medal Catholic Church is tucked away near the end of Yanji St. If you stand on the northwest corner of the Guangfu/Xinyi intersection, you will notice a small lane dividing the corner – this connects to Yanji St, and the church is a short block ahead.

It was a great wedding! :slight_smile: :bravo: Nice to catch up with some of the people I hadn’t seen in a long time!

Just saw this, but my heartiest congrats to the newlyweds. Nummy nuptials to you both, I hope.

Contratulations Gus and Jeannie!!

I’m sad that I couldn’t at least make it to the ceremony, but hope all had a wonderful time.

Contratulations, Gus and Jeannie! :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

Congratulations and a happy, happy marriage. :slight_smile:

:yay: That’s wonderful news! Congratulations Goose Egg and Jeannie! The Dastardly DB Duo wish you both a lifetime of happiness together! :rainbow:

Doh! Took the wrong weekend off Forumosa and didn’t see the announcement until now! Hope you had a great wedding, and I’m sure you’ll have an even greater life together. If you can put up with running Forumosa, you can certainly handle matrimony. :smiley: