Ben Stiller Fandom thread

Short shorts. Tres short.

Do girls do that at slumber parties, and if so, do you have pictures?

Stiller’s performance on “The Royal Tenenbaums”, ache-y and memorable.
Blockbuster has it.

I’m with Bob. I don’t like Jerry Seinfeild either. I liked Ben Stiller in Dodgeball. I think that’s the first Stiller movie that actually made me laugh out loud. I’m glad he’s not just emulating Woody Allen any more.

He’s expecting his second child this summer.

I still haven’t seen Meet the Fockers. I live in a cave.

[quote=“914”]He’s expecting his second child this summer.

I still haven’t seen Meet the Fockers. I live in a cave.[/quote]

It’s fantastic and most people agree it’s better than ‘meet the parents’…

I liked that a lot. Vince Vaughn was funny too. Count me in the BS fan club. Been trying to find Zoolander but no luck.

Feckin’ hell, I have an aching face today after watching Will Ferrell Anchorman last night. Gawd, it made me laugh. Worth it alone for the “battle of the news teams” scene (with Ben Stiller in a cameo as the “Spanish news team anchorman.”) Funny, funny stuff.
Feiren, this really should be required viewing for you. :wink:

someone recently said I looked like Will Ferrell…Not sure if that was supposed to be a compliment or not :s

I guess humor runs in the family. Jerry Stiller was funny as hell playing Ben’s agent in Zoolander!! Hey, isn’t the female lead in Zoolander also Stiller’s wife?

Ron Burgundy was the balls.

I dont like Ben Stillers work with the possible exceptions of:
a) His acting in The Royal Tenenbaums.
b) His direction of Cable Guy and Reality Bites (Which I think he also wrote)

Most of his acting roles tend to be “Underdog monkey with heart of gold.”
Think: Envy, Fockers/Parents, Mystery Men, Duplex, Suburbans, Something about Mary, Along came Polly,

I also think that he has done some good cameo work, Orange county, Anchorman, Curb your enthusiasm.

Of course I extend an open invitation to Mr Stiller to rubbish my teaching work over the past 11 years.

I watched Along Came Polly last night. I love Ben Stiller. Jennifer was great too. Then I watched Happy Gilmore and there he was again, the evil nursing home nurse!

What a funny guy.

[quote=“914”]I watched Along Came Polly last night. I love Ben Stiller. Jennifer was great too. Then I watched Happy Gilmore and there he was again, the evil nursing home nurse!

What a funny guy.[/quote]
Happy Gilmore was the first movie I saw him in. I thought he was evil and didn’t appreciate it until I saw some of his other movies.