Bending pipe

I’m doing some bike modifications.

Can anyone reccomend an area in or around Taipei city that could help in bending 1" and 2" stainless pipe?

Somewhat of a strange post.

Cheers.

[quote=“Beercan”]I’m doing some bike modifications.

Can anyone reccomend an area in or around Taipei city that could help in bending 1" and 2" stainless pipe?

Cheers.[/quote]

bump any developments? any leads?

The only thing I can think of to say is… learn how to say it in chinese and go to a muffler shop and ask them. What is it you’re doin? Frames or exhaust? Whatever it is, it sounds custom. I like custom anything. I know lots of shops down here that could do whatever it is you need, but I’m far.

Later bro.

[quote=“Beercan”]I’m doing some bike modifications.

Cheers.[/quote]
Maybe Jeremy at Bikefarm should be your first stop. If he can’t do it himself, he probably knows someone who can.

Thanks for your help.

Have located a guy, and I am in the process of negotiating which designs are practical.

Mods on anything. One idea is to make lighter, straight through exhausts to improve on the already awesome power 150cc’s can generate.

Making as much as we can ourselves, and obviously the things like bending, we need help. (Ever tried bending 30 mm stainless pipe on a home made contraption?)

Here is a pic of some work on a SYM 125.

Constucting a front fairing. Replacing exhaust.

The idea is to turn it into a stylish cafe racer.

Any ideas or other projects, I’d be happy to share some thoughts.

Right on man. Have a good time, and keep us posted.

Later bud.

That scooter is so goofy it’s almost cool!

Good luck…my respect for starting the project.