Best Box Lunch Biandang At Taipei Main Station?

Anybody know which ones are the best or have any suggestions on a shop that’s good to take on regular TRA train?

Is there more than one train Bian Dan? I think there’s the only one that’s been selling it for longer than I lived and it’s like the only one.

I walked around today and noticed like 5 different one available. The train one is famous, but wondering about the others, because some of them really looked better.

They might be better. I think Taiwanese people just are just nostalgic about that one. My uncles and aunts all love that place for some reason and talk about it. I guess you’ll just have to try them all.

1 Like

I can’t get excited about biandang of any kind. Don’t understand why people get excited about the Fulong ones. Just a box of bland food with rice

1 Like

Blasphemy! Not all biandangs are created equal. There are some really delicious ones imo. But many are often like you said.

1 Like

I’m sure it’s similar to me talking about which chip shop in the UK has the best chips. To a Taiwanese probably the same.

1 Like

Not sure about the store name but it seems it was TRA biendang and I always order NTD60 for Pork chop biandang the rest are not my liking location on 1F of Taipei train station forgot if right across 711… or the other side.

That was the one I bought because it was the only one open at 930am. I don’t recommend this one. Definitely the budget option.

I’m poor that’s all I could afford :yum:

B1 has those Sushi lunch box range from NTD100 above- I think they are open early you can try that one too.