Best BT Earbuds or earphones 2021

hey guys, so my Braggi The Dash Pro have finally died.
wasn’t ever really happy with them anyways. too “smart” with all that touch sensitivity and gyroscopic control.
also, felt I lost my left nut when I lost the left one, and effectively made the pair useless, as they need to both me inserted to turn on. ;-/
I want some new ones, but don’t know how to check reviews on the Chinese ones.
anyone have good experience with some BT in-ear earbuds or headphones they have bought here?
not looking to spend 10k either. 'nuf of that.
I see loads for 600-900 ntd at the 3C stores, but don’t know how to judge the difference.
I mainly just use one of the two while I commute on my motorcycle (my helmet used to have built-in speakers, but I removed them)
also, has anyone tried the vibration “headphones” they sell at Costco? waterproofness would be cool for swimming, though I don’t know how comfortable they would be under a helmet. also, look difficult to only wear one side… I don’t like wearing both earbuds while driving (also why I took out my speakers)
I live in Tainan, if anyone has a store recommendation. always welcome. (I managed to get my dad a set of BT Parrot’s last year on clearance for 6k, but haven’t been able to find that store again… somewhere on Beimen lu…

The “bone conduction” vibration type which you mention has a fixed band around back of your head, it would prevent wearing under a helmet

1 Like

thanks, ill check it out.
12 years ago I remember seeing a Canon 1DS mark III or IV for 3500 USD at a friends friends shop in taipei. (I had been in NYC a couple months earlier where it sold for 8500. the shop owner told me he was only given two to sell that year. wish id had the cash.
THATS the kind of shop I want to find.
been living in Tainan for almost 3 years now… no luck yet…