Best car commercial ever

Best car commercial ever! Select a media player then before you play, zoom to full screen or else you won’t see it well. The music is an excellent part of it too. Enjoy! … :astonished:

http://www.visit4info.com/details.cfm?adid=16429

I think this is the best car ad: imediaconnection.com/content … nda_ad.swf
It was filmed without cuts and without computers.

Best vehicular advertisement ever is still the Toyota “Bugger” ad. I’ll put a link up when I find it.

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”]I think this is the best car ad: imediaconnection.com/content … nda_ad.swf
It was filmed without cuts and without computers.[/quote]

BFM, isn’t that the CF where there were ALLEGEDLY no cuts and no computer graphics were used, and they ALLEGEDLY did the action like 600 times before it worked out right?

I have some serious questions with those allegations. I believe the hype was not, and is not, true. In fac, there were cuts and computers were used to splice this commercial film together SEAMLESSly, …or did I say SEEMLESSly?

Still, even if it is not real, 100% pure that is, it is an amazing CF. i saw it when it first came out a few years ago. I believe it is a fake. It was not completely uneditied or completely uncut or completely unassisted with CG.

Still, it rocks, yes!

Cars suck. Or rather they blow. They blow alotta smog all over the darn place and I therefore care not how “cool” their advertisements are. :raspberry:

one of my fav car ads was for a mini cooper. i tried finding it on the web, but so far no luck. scene starts out with a guy and a girl who sit up in the car and start putting on their clothes, say something like “wow it has a lot of room”. then a second girl in the middle sits up “it sure does”

The best quality download I could find is this one. Please right-click and select ‘save link target as…’, rather than use my bandwidth watching it half a dozen times. I used this one in class, as the basis for a writing exercise, and it worked very well.

[quote=“Leo”]Best car commercial ever! Select a media player then before you play, zoom to full screen or else you won’t see it well. The music is an excellent part of it too. Enjoy! … :astonished:

http://www.visit4info.com/details.cfm?adid=16429[/quote]

Looks suspiciously like an ad for strong canned cold coffee to me with the tag line: “You’ve never been this awake”

BroonAuto

I can’t stand that ad :s

Hehehe! :raspberry:

I liked the “bugger” commercial and the Honda one too. Cut or uncut, the Honda one is pretty impressive. No wonder Honda’s are so expensive if that’s what they spend time doing…

I can’t stand that ad :s[/quote]

Bugger.

Mini’s are nice. I had an one many years ago.

Have to agree with BroonAle. It’s some can coffee ad and the caption reads “You weren’t awake enough yet.”
The best car ads I’ve seen are the ones on www.bmwfilms.com

[quote=“Yi”]
The best car ads I’ve seen are the ones on www.bmwfilms.com[/quote]

Absolutely. The best free dowloads on the net, I’ve got them all.

If he’d have told you it were a coffee add. he’d have ruined the surprise-numb skulls.

The best car ad ever was the movie Vanishing Point which starred a 1970 Dodge Challenger.

imdb.com/title/tt0067927/