Best club in taiwan?

I’ve checked online, the Primo website is down and there isn’t much info on Mint.

Strongly agree about Barcode, best drinks in Taiwan, specially created (supposedly) by a NY bartender a few years back. Try the tequila strawberry gin thing and the turbo mojito. Though not cheap. Good looking place. Hot looking girls though some of them I understand are paid.

mmmmmm Club sandwich.

[quote=“Tomas”]You need to ask that dude Androw from 一週刊 where you should go. He gets all the womens.[/quote] :notworthy:

As Wacow said, it’s all objective and what 1 person thinks is crap another thinks is awesome.
Some of the clubs people are mentioning will be empty on your designated party nights.
I could take you out to a few places that WILL be good on those nights.
I can get guestlisted to most places, getting drinks might cost you though.

Mint = Spark. Same location, management, and crowd; they just changed the name after a major remodeling.

[quote=“Josefus”][quote=“Tomas”]
I could take you out to a few places that WILL be good on those nights.
I can get guestlisted to most places, getting drinks might cost you though.[/quote][/quote]

How much are we talking, haha. Your proposal seems quite alluring.

Standard drinks inside clubs run anywhere from 150-250, but can go higher.
Entrance is usually 600-800 for guys.

That’s comparable to Singapore. Anyways, do you know if they have small tables at the clubs? Cos here we have tables which can accomodate 2 - 4 people and if you purchase a bottle in house they’ll just open one for you. And also how much do bottles cost there?

And josefus, we’ll be there on the 5th to 9th, FYI.

The way is usually works here is you pay for a table, and then you get that much money in credit towards drinks. A table at an all you can drink place is usually cheap from 1000-2000. At a place like Luxy a table starts at around 8000. When you book a table everyone going in on that table also gets free entry.

That’s pretty cheap, but I don’t think we’ve enough people to open a table. Just me and my friend coming.

If it’s just two of you coming, it would be quite expensive to book a table. Better stick to individual drinks. I guess you could buy a bottle if you really wanted to go all out, and they’d probably find a small place for you.

If you’ve only got two nights and they are Wed and Thu, then it’s pretty simple:

Wednesday: Start at Marquee. Then go to Spark. They are right across the street from each other.

The next night, start at Barcode. Then go to Primo.

Standard lounge to club formula.

Either make friends along the way and try to find someone with a membership card to Primo, or get some friends and buy a table beforehand. It might be easier on a Thursday night.

Expect to spend something like 1500-6000NT per person per night depending on how much you drink, how much you like to buy drinks for people, and whether you decide to get tables (and how many ppl at the table).

Have fun!