Best English speaking Hairdresser (Hair stylist) in Taipei

Hi everyone,

Many of my friends and I are expats live in Taipei forever and we found the best hair stylist in Taipei. :discodance:

Many expat used to go Eddie Tham,Dra’s Hair Lab, Jimmy, Diane, Evonne, and Geroge Pai in Tianmu but they are not quite well trained enough to do expat hair and just not modern styles.

Everyone is now going to American hairdresser John Mouzakis.He worked at Sassoon Chicago,Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong and also an international educator for Toni & Guy from UK and was their creative director.He had done many celebrities,tv show,magazine, fashion weeks, in the US and Hong Kong.
John was working in private club " American Club" in Taipei for the last year.
BUT John is now working at Salon S in Tianmu.His price is very reasonable.So many people got their hair ruined by other stylists and goes to him for rescue.

He is living in Taiwan for good and that’s why I really recommend everyone to go to him.Best part is he is a very nice guy and listens to what my needs are and not pushy like most stylists.
My whole family and now my friends go to him.He is giving 20% off first hair cut for everyone to try him out,so it’s only 960NT. :smiley:

John’s websie: mouzakis87.wix.com/johnmouzakis
Appointment with him by calling salon number 02-28320248 or mobil and LINE ID 0965800200.
Salon S is in Tianmu: No.6, Lane 76, Section 2, ZhongchengRoad, Shilin Distirct, Taipei City, Taiwan